chapter five

Amelia's Pov
"Lia you know mom is persistent and just trying to be involved in your life," i listen to Ava talking over the phone while answer some business emails on my laptop." Well can she be involved in another way?" I say getting tired of the 'you're wrong mom's right' facade. She wasn't right to do that without asking me how I felt about it. This wasn't me saying i don't want playdates and her taking me anyway because it was good to socialize. She hangs up abruptly and i take it she had somewhere else to be. When I'm done i take a shower and call the number on the card because the shower gave me time to think. I had nothing to lose anyway.

"Hello, i would like to talk to Fabiana,"i say. "Miss Fabiana is in a meeting but I'll gladly take a message," she says politely but you can sense the fakeness from all the way here. "Tell her Amelia called and wants to talk about the deal," i say not wanting to start with her or she'd never forward my message. I didn't know what to do with my day because Ophelia was at the kids soccer match and Dad went golfing with his buddies so it was just mom and me in this huge house. I decide it's best to talk to my mom because she meant well and didn't know what Bria was doing to me behind closed doors.

"Mom are you busy?" I ask finding her on her laptop with her glasses on the lower bridge of her nose. Aging is a bitch. I think to myself. "what's wrong baby," she says shutting her laptop in one quick motion. "I want to talk to you about everything that's been going on so you can umm give me space with my love life," i say honestly and she nods attentively. "I found out that Bria was cheating on me with her business partner but that's not why i broke everything off. I felt like there was more for me out there than what she was offering me, i didn't even know she was treating me that way because she was seeing someone else and i started seeing someone else too," i finish leaving out the PG parts because that would be saying too much.

"I'm really sorry i got carried away after you introduced her to us. It's just you've always kept your relationships hidden from us so when you...wait what? You were seeing someone else?" She says thinking the same thing i was, that that would make us even except i wouldn't. I needed to make up that lie because I'm sure Fabiana's parents would want to meet mine so they can make sure it's not some hoax. I'm about to say something when my phone rings and i pick it up almost immediately to avoid her interrogation.

"Hey it's Fabiana, so are you in?" She asks seriously.

"Yes i am,"

"good text me your address so my driver can pick you up and bring you to my house. Pack clothes too because you're moving in with me,"she says bossily and I'm not sure if it's sexy or plain rude. Her driver doesn't take long to get here and drives me to her place which seems to be on the outskirts of Milan. "Where are your suitcases?" She asks placing her hands on her sides. "I only came to Italy with one and my parents would be hella suspicious with me carrying it to an unknown destination," i say making her throw her hands in defeat.

She tours the house with me showing me where everything is including my room when her parents aren't around playing detective. "Any questions?" "No but i have some ground rules to make.
1)I'm your only sex Partner until this is over with,
2)no sleeping in the same bed after sex or cuddling or anything real couples do,
3)don't fall in love
and lastly always keep your wedding ring on Mrs Scuderi,"i say cheekily at the last bit making sure she's irritated in the process. This was going to be fun.

"Well since you're my only muse i have a really high sex drive and when i want you, you need to be there. I don't care where we are or with who i will have my way with you, agreed?" She says slipping a diamond wedding ring on my finger and i find everything she just said hot. Definitely my sex deprivation talking. I think to myself. I didn't want to go home and she was more than willing to have me stay over. It was my house too after all. I text both my parents telling them I'm staying over at Ophelia's and will probably be back tomorrow. I was surprised she had clothes my size in the closet like she knew i was already going to say yes. I put on an oversized tshirt and move to the kitchen because of how hungry i am. I was food starved. Her fridge was filled to the brim but it was hard to picture her cooking.

Home made pasta sounds just about right for me right now. I mutter to myself placing all the ingredients on the huge kitchen counter. I feel a pair of hands wrapped up around my waist as i carefully put the pasta to boil,making me jump at the sudden action but relax when her familiar scent fills the kitchen."all this food business made me hungry," " then sit and wait for me to cook it,"i say sounding like an exhausted mom. "Hungry for you is what I meant if i wasn't clear. I want you right right here right now,"she says grinning while directing my hand to her crotch letting me feel her bulge.

"Isn't it unsanitary to do it in the kitchen?" I ask realising i sound just like Bria. "I don't care shortstuff," she says lifting me up and placing me on the kitchen counter moving the ingredients away hastily. I kiss her hungrily feeling turned on from the recklessness. She works on my neck then lifts my shirt to work on my hard nipples with her other hand pulling my panties to the side and brings two fingers to my mouth which i suck on gracefully before she returns them down to my core thrusting them in and out making me moan each time she did it.

When i was close to my orgasm she removes them and positions herself between my legs entering me slowly so i can adjust to her member and when it's fully in she thrust hard each time hitting my G-spot and i can't explain how amazing she feels inside me.She fastens her pace and i wrap my arms around her to support myself better not breaking the eye contact. "You feel so fucking amazing,"she says once I'm close to my orgasm and i can feel her harden more inside me. We come together and i still want more and so does she because she helps me down bending me over the kitchen counter and entering me from behind trusting faster while holding my hands over my back.

I feel my legs shake from the high and she releases me kissing my forehead before parading her naked body to go throw the condom away, then disappears into the hallway. Why was i feeling so insatiable right now? I go back to making us pasta still thinking about how good her dick is and whoever who ended up claiming it for life would be a lucky bastard.