chapter thirty one

Amelia's Pov
I wake up to soft snoring and look up to see her peacefully sleeping with her hand resting on my butt possessively making me roll my eyes. So much for just cuddling. She stirs awake disrupting me from memorizing her heart beat. "Aww this is so cute. Now,  What the fuck I'm i doing in your bed?"she asks still unbothered about where her hand is. "You wanted to sleep here,"i say making her chuckle. "Are you sure you didn't bring me here yourself, i know you can't get enough of me despite your strict rules,"she says giving my butt a playful squeeze with a huge grin on her face. I'm about to put her in her place when i feel the urge to vomit and rush to the toilet with her following me.

I don't have time to hold my braids up so i just let it all out in the bowl feeling Fabiana's hands gently remove the stray strands from my face and hold the braids up. When I'm done she rushes out and comes back with a bottle of water already opening it for me.

"Are you...you know?"

"Am i what?"

"Pregnant?"

"Hell to the N O, I've just been eating wrong foods lately and getting super nauseous when i go outside, i fainted yesterday....oh my bananas!" I say freaking out about what could actually just be a mild case of stomach problems. I rush back to the room to check my calendar and see that my period is two weeks late. It's not that big of a fuss for me because sometimes it just doesn't come at all in that month. Call me lucky but it comes twice in the next month. "I'm not pregnant Fabiana and i will prove it to you,"i say knowing nothing about pregnancy signs because i wasn't attentive in health class because i already knew i didn't want kids.

"Get dressed I'm taking you to get a check up,"she says sternly not wanting to hear what i have to say about it. "Can I atleast shower first before someone probs my vagina?"i ask and she gestures to the bathroom raising her brows. I know it's serious for her because she didn't let the driver take us insisting that she needs the drive because she wasn't going to the gym as much. When we get there she gets out and rushes to open the door for me freaking me out Abit. Who is she and what did she do with Fabiana. Did she really want a baby that bad? The room is quiet and filled with maternity charts. I insisted on Fabiana waiting outside but she didn't listen and now she's pacing in the room waiting for the doctor to come back with the results after taking my urine sample among other things.

When the doctor comes in she stops pacing and comes to stand next to me. "Doc please tell her it's a false alarm and there's no baby,"i say sure that there isn't one in me. "Actually Mrs Scuderi you're pregnant,"

"How far along?"

"Two weeks,"he says to her. I can see their lips moving after that but can't hear a word theyre saying. A baby? By Fabiana? What am I supposed to do with a baby? I should have frozen my eggs when mom suggested it. "Amelia say something," she says shaking me lightly but i feel dizzy and my eyes get heavier each time i blink and i can't control it. When i wake up I'm in a hospital bed with Fabiana beside me looking worried. "You scared me,"she says sighing heavily. "Relax not even your sudden niceness can kill me,"i say getting up but she pushes me back down gently. Why was i even here? It takes a minute before everything comes rushing back and my heart monitor starts beeping faster. I can't be pregnant.

I can't keep it. "Fabiana we need to talk about this," i say calmly not knowing how she'll take it. She's the baby's father but its my body and what would even happen if i kept it? We'd co parent from London to Milan and vise versa? "Not now, you and the baby need rest,"she says and i can't picture myself sleeping on a hospital bed. I hate hospitals. "Can I take my resting home then?"i ask and she contemplates the idea before calling the doctor who checks off everything saying I'm good to go. On the car ride home i can sense Abit of excitement on her end like she forgot the situation we're in.