chapter seven

Amelia's Pov
"You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enough make up can hide it because of my brown skin. "Yell at me again and i will give you a reason to scream,"she says lifting my chin up unphased and I'm not sure if its a threat or a promise. "And that's to let people know that you're mine,Sweets. Now do you want me to zip your dress up or not?" She asks glaring back. "I'm not yours this is all pretend so don't do that again,"i say turning around so she can see where the zipper is. Un freaking believable this woman. The dress was fancy and i didn't understand why a dinner would need such a dress. In the car she gives me a small box with a watch in it.

"Wear it at all times. It was my grandmother's and mom would burst if she saw you wearing it,"

"so you're just trying to get me killed by my mother in law?"

"She only does that with blabber mouths,"she says seriously and I'm not sure whether it's her being her nonchalant self or she actually means it. She fills me in on having twin siblings, a brother and a sister. I hadn't even asked her how old she was now that i thought about it.

"How old are you Fabi?"

"Fabi?"she asks arching her brow disapprovingly. "You marked me and and I'm giving you a permanent icky nickname,"i say smirking but she just scoffs. "I'm 30,"she says simply looking out the car window. Mom will have a ton of questions about this I'm sure. When we get there Fabiana just gets out of the car leaving me behind and I'm not sure what to make of it. She definitely wasn't cut out for anything short of a one nighter because clearly she was bad at pretending to be romantic or thoughtful. I struggle Abit with the dress and getting down but the driver helps me. Maybe she can take a lesson or two from him. I think to myself walking inside feeling eyes on me. I see her and walk over to their table catching her mom ask why i was walking over to them.

"Hey sorry I'm late, what did i miss baby?" I say pecking Fabiana's cheek catching her off guard but she forces a smile to make it believable. "Fabiana who's this whore?" She asks making a disgusting face and I'm offended at how fast she prejudged me given how appropriately dressed i am. "This whore is-" i start but I'm interrupted by Fabiana who places her hand over mine to calm down. "Mom this is my wife Amelia,we eloped a month ago but i wasn't ready to introduce her yet. She's the one mom,"she says sounding almost genuine and I'm saying almost because only we know that it's pretend.

"Thee Fabiana is married?" I hear two voices say in unison making me realize that there were more people at the table including her dad who just sat there shooting daggers at her. "I'm Camino and this is my sister Haviana,"he says trying to ease the tension at the table. "How did you two meet? Fabiana's never talked about you,"she says and i look over to Fabiana who's bouncing her leg and i reach out to place my hand on her knee to ease her. I could tell how important it was for her to make them burt out of her love life, just like mom with mine.

"Well we met in London actually. I was waiting for my date for over half an hour when she sat in the empty seat saying no woman this breathtaking deserves to be stood up and she's proved to me why ever since,"i say looking over to her to find her already looking at me. She didn't think i was going to blow it did she? The questions keep flying and I'm surprised that Fabiana is quiet all through leaving me to answer each one. Maybe she didn't like lying to her family about this. "Where are you from and why my daughter. You do know she has some abnormalities?" Her mom asks bluntly like she's begging me to put her in her place.

How can she say that about her own child? "Well I am from here but moved to London to study so my sister can have someone looking out for her there when she started college as well and with all due respect my wife is perfectly fine and I love her indifferences,"(I'm grateful too she took after her father because with a mouth like yours i would have walked away )is what I would have said but i didn't want to make her choose sides knowing she'd pick hers any day.

"Do you work or were you waiting to get that ring so you can leach on my daughter?"her mom asks not backing down and I'm a minute away from speaking my mind. "I'm a corporate lawyer with my own house, car and made partner just recently. I don't know why you think your daughter is undeserving of love ma'am, when she's the one who has shown me what unconditional love and affection feels like,"i say calling her out but still managing to make it sound polite. She doesn't ask anything else for which I'm grateful.

Everyone else at the table was just looking at me in awe like i just did the impossible. Fabiana gets up abruptly and i excuse myself to go after her because of how weird she's acting tonight. I follow her to the washroom. "What's up with you, you go mute once we get here leaving everything to me, how will that make it believable?" I say scolding her with my hands on my sides.

"You did great didn't you?"

"I'm leaving, good luck with the dinner,"i say ready to leave but she carry's me to the sink making my breath hitch.

"Those bastards were looking at your ass when you walked in,"

"well you should have thought of that before leaving me back in the car to walk alone,"i retort not understanding what the big deal is when its my butt not hers. "Did you like it, feeling eyes on you?" She asks looking straight into my eyes and i bite my lower lip to not kiss her because of how hot she looks like that. She helps me down bending me over and lifting my dress. "No panties?"she asks and i nod looking at her over the mirror unable to explain how much i hate wearing tight dresses with panties because it's too uncomfortable. I see her smirking as she unbuckles her pants turning me on because of how dangerous all this is.

"Your family is waiting for us,"i say feeling her slide into my wet core. "I came her here with you not them,"she says thrusting roughly with one hand reaching over to my neck and grabs it roughly tightening the grip a bit. We make eye contact through the mirror making her thrust faster and harder and i try my best to muffle my moans covering my mouth with one hand as i reach my climax with my legs trembling. "You call me Daddy when I'm fucking you from now on,"she says getting something to clean me up and pull my dress down. "Thank you daddy,"i say looking up at her and her whole face lightens like a kid with candy. That's all it took for me to stop being mad at her.

When we reappear at the table she surprisingly starts talking as usual and it's my turn to let her talk while i sit there looking pretty and just fucked. Haviana gives me a cheeky smile clearly knowing what just happened or she was just happy i wasn't taking her mom's BS. "When were you going to tell us?" Her mom asks her."probably never but amore mio [my love]insisted and I'd do anything for her,"she says making it my turn to look at her before she looks at me. Her mom doesn't seem convinced and even insists on seeing my family. Fabiana just sits there taking it but i can tell that even she's had enough so i decide to save us both .

"This was lovely but Fabi and i have to go, we have to be at my friend's anniversary dinner in a few minutes,"i say checking the time getting up and so does she placing her hand on my lower back to guide me out but i know it's because she doesn't want people looking at my unclaimed butt. "Back there, were you jealous that people could look at my butt or?" I ask genuinely curious because we are just friends doing barter trade nothing more. "I just didn't like how they looked at you like you're some prey,"

"but you look at me the same,"i blurt out.

"Because i have access to you, they don't,"she says in a telling tone rather than a saying one.

"Fabi just because we're having sex doesn't mean I'm your possession automatically and i hope it won't be a problem moving forward,"i say clarifying things. Rule number three was the most important one and knowing that she's never experienced love makes me questions my agreement to the deal but then again this was Fabiana,she was cold and distant with more boundaries than any states combined. I was physically attracted to her nothing more. I had sex with her the first time because she wasn't the type to want to get to know you more.