chapter thirty four

Fabiana's Pov
I get the milk and baking powder with Julie watching me as if trying to understand what in the bakery I'm doing since i had already put these ingredients before. "I never thought a multi billionaire CEO would be this dumb no offence,"she says referring to the conversation we had earlier about Amelia. "She doesn't want me in her life, i tried but sadly that's all i can do,"i say genuinely. Amelia doesn't like to be pushed to stuff and i can't force her to be with me because i have crazy feelings for her."Are you crazy?! You're going to give up without a fight?maybe that's why she's leaving you. When you love someone you don't let them go when they ask you to, because that's the time they really need you to show them they're worth fighting for,"she says sitting by the kitchen counter watching me stress bake.

She's a person i didn't know i needed to show me the reality of things. "So what do you want me to huh? Drive to the airport, get past security and stop her from leaving ?"i ask and she wears a cheeky smirk on her face like that was exactly what she had in mind. Is she bananas? What if she still wants to leave after? That would be twice as heartbreaking as her telling me she doesn't feel the same way.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What are you waiting for dumbass? go!"

"What if she's already left?"

"The first flight to London is in half an hour so better start driving," she says checking her phone and i can't believe I'm about to pull of a scene from one of those cliche sappy movies she made me watch. I get in my car and drive off as fast as I can. I play out every scenario when she sees me at the airport. I decide to stop by the gift shop and get plastic flowers that look all too realistic remembering the last time I tried the actual flowers. I can feel my face curve into a smile at the thought of seeing her face again. I'm almost there when a huge impact hits me from the side making my ears hurt from the impact with my head spinning in pain.

I try to get out because i can feel wetness coming down my face from my forehead but the seatbelt is jammed. I try to get out with only Amelia in mind. If i don't get to her in time she's going to leave thinking i was okay with losing her for good. My head feels light and everything is starting to become blurry making it hard for me to keep my eyes open because I'm straining to see anything. I can hear siren noises from a far. I try my best to keep my eyes open but they're getting heavier by the minute and i decide to just shut them for a while.

When i open my eyes everything is still blurry with strange faces over me talking and pushing me on a bed so i make out I'm in hospital. "Casualty 346 in need of surgery right away, suffered injuries to the head,"i hear one of them say with everything still blurry feeling sharp pains in my head. "Stay awake,"i hear a voice i know all to well but when i open my eyes it's not her, just a blurry bearded figure. I try my best to stay awake but my eyelids just shut on their own drifting me to uncounciousness.

      °°°°°°°°°°°°   

Amelia's Pov
"You're making a huge mistake Amay,"

"and why's that,hmm?"

"Because you know damn well you love that woman too but the thought of you loving her more than she does scares you but guess what, it's normal," she says factualising her statement while we stand in line at the check in point. "But this is Fabiana,she's a womaniser who only functions with her dick,"i say making her sigh heavily. "That doesn't mean she's not capable of having actual feelings for a person. Get off this 'I'm doing what's best' horse and go get your woman,"she says surprising me with her speech. I do love her, i have since i saw her vulnerable when her dad died. She makes my heart pound faster when she walks into the bathroom in the morning looking at me as the first thing.