chapter Thirty seven

Fabiana's Pov
"Fabiana my baby you need to sign it,"mom says shoving papers in my face. It's only been a day since i woke up and i can't breathe with her wanting me to sign papers. "I said I'll sign the damn papers when i feel ready to make such decisions now leave me the fuck alone!" I say having an outburst because she's been treating me like some business pawn and i don't know why. I'm still trying to understand why a woman like her would fake her marriage to me. She seemed independent and hardly what I'd go for but why was i so sure her eyes were familiar. Like i had seen them before but my brain won't unlock any new memory past the accident. "What was the name of that woman?"i ask out of no where and she scoffs already agitated at my question. "She's a lowlife that you need not think about,"she says but i don't believe it. If she was after my money she would have persisted the way mom is with her papers. I decide to take a drive to clear my head Abit because being around mom is suffocating. It's back to the 21 year old Fabiana that mom was introducing to dad's business partners. I wind up at a huge house bigger than mine and i conclude that I'm lost. Why would I bring myself to someone else's house?  I'm about to turn and leave when i see the same woman with a man old enough to be her dad with some similar features leaving the house and walking towards a car. I get out abruptly wanting some of my questions answered. She rushes over to me when the man points out to me. "Fabi i knew you'd remember,"she says opening her arms to hug me but i take a step back. What kind of nickname is that? And why did she think I'd approve of it?

"Actually i was driving and somehow ended up here. Have i been here before?"

"You have. It was the night when we introduced our parents to each other,"she says making me question why my mom was so bitter about her when she had already met her parents. "You don't remember do you?"she asks pressing her lips together as if she's trying to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry...i can see how much this is hurting you, i wish i could remember,"i say genuinely and she just smiles with a tear running down her cheek. "Your dad died a few months ago,"she says answering a question i didn't even realise i hadn't gotten an answer to.

"Do you know how?"

"Diana will tell you everything,"she says taking a few steps back checking her watch. "Can I see you again?" I ask not wanting her to leave just yet. Being around her makes me feel less frustrated and pressured about things like she knows just what i need to make me feel better. "You know the answer to that Fabi"she says jogging back to her dad who's glaring at me and if eyes could kill I'd be dead already. What did that mean, was it a yes or a no? I get in my car and head back home. I'm almost there when i see a flower shop and it unlocks a memory.

I walked into the shop to buy flowers. But for who and why. When i get home the house interior has already changed with mom ordering my staff around. Since when did i start tolerating this. Ah you're back! Your fiancee was worried about you. She just flew back from France,"she says revealing a tall toned woman with a model like figure and brunette hair. She's definitely my type but why don't i remember having a fiancee? Why wasn't she at the hospital when i woke up?"Hey baby, I'm so happy to see you,"she says pressing her bouncing breasts on my chest far more than i liked. Mom says the woman showed up claiming to be married to me when I was in a coma but it's all so strange.

"What's your name? memory is still blurred,"

"it's Jenelle,"she says puckering her lips up for a kiss and i let her. If all this is true then I'd hate to be a dick to her when she's done nothing wrong but accept my proposal. When i went into my room yesterday my bathroom was filled with weird soaps i know I'd never use but they smelt so familiar. Like i was forcing myself to hate them when i already was at peace with how they smell. But maybe my taste had changed in that period of time. I leave mom and Jenelle to talking about the wedding, something i never thought I'd think about, and follow Diana to the kitchen.

She hasn't uttered a word informally to me since i got back and i can remember how involved she was when i was younger. "This woman who claimed to be married to me told me you'd answer all my questions," i say making her stop in her tracks. "My dear if i knew anything I'd tell you and you know that,"she says and I'm not sure who or what to believe. I know Diana would never lie to me so did that mean she was? "Baby there you are,"she says draping her hands over my neck and directing mine to her waist pulling me in for a kiss that quickly turns into a lustful one. She leads me away from the kitchen to my bedroom but somehow her being in there feels so wrong.

Like I'm doing something i shouldn't be. She's already stripped down to nothing as if waiting for me dominant her and tell her what to do, better yet have my way with her. I take time to check her out but I'm not turned on in the slightest which surprises me because I'd have already put her on her knees right now.

"Jenelle I'm tired can we-"

"it's okay I'll help you," she says hurriedly kneeling before me to unbuckle my pants but i stop her. I'm not into it, especially when I'm not fully aware of everything. "I said I'm tired,"i say bluntly pushing her away from me gently and heading to my bathroom. I want so badly to remember everything, my involvement with that woman, my dad and everything that led up to the accident.