chapter forty one

Fabiana's Pov
"You looks so wonderful darling," mom says fixing my shirt collar. If only you knew what is waiting for you. I think to myself as the doors open so I can walk in. There's quite a guest list alright, but no one i know. After a while Jenelle walks over to where i am at the alter in a rather revealing white gown. She's definitely not meant to be a bride any time soon. She looks at me smiling but all I can see is someone I'd never fall for because my hear already belongs to someone else. She took it and i trust her to keep it because of how clumsy and careless i am. No wonder she couldn't trust me with hers. "They're live streaming,"mom whispers in my ear before going back to her position as if telling me not to fuck this up but I'm about to do a whole lot more.

"Jenelle Evans, do you take Fabiana Scuderi to be your wife?"

"I do a thousand times. She says gleefully. Maybe mom just promised her a worry free life with me if she made this happen.

"Fabiana Scuderi?"

"I don't and here's why," i gesture for a few people i positioned to spread the pictures of texts and plans my mom was making behind my back. She even signed off on the hospital taking me off life support but luckily Amelia was there so everything was run by her. "I was doing it for your own good,"she shouts facing me but people are already talking. "I'm not done,"i say. "A few months ago my father died of sarcoma cancer but what we didn't know was that my mother orchestrated the whole thing. Her and lover knew the drug was short term but failed to tell my dad which led to his death,"i say around the same time the doors open with police officers storming in with one person in mind. "I did it for all you,"she shouts but even i know that's a lie as the officers cuff her.

She was doing it for herself. "What's going to happen to me?" Jenelle asks still standing there with her head down. "To be honest I don't care,"i say walking away from her and out of the church with no idea how I'll get to her but i will. I drive to the airport having alerted my pilot as to where I'm flying. It's one hour long but it feels like forever. Every minute I'm not hearing that we're about to land is a minute i want to jump of the plane and fly there myself. I remember everything. The last words i said to her and how she took them.

When it lands I'm already out the door with a car waiting for me to drive us to her house. I have so much i want to say. I knock on her door with plastic flowers i got confident about my memory on how much she's allergic to actual ones. "Can I help you?" A short woman with a toddler in her arm asks opening the door.

"I'm sorry, is Amelia here?"

"Who's Amelia?"

"She lives here, this is her address,"i say frightening her Abit with how I'm wording it out. She has to be. All this wasn't for nothing. "I moved in here four months ago,"she says. So i missed her by that much? When i was plotting on getting rid of my mother? I'm about to ask her more questions when it hits me that i know where she works. I can just go surprise her there. I get in the car and drive off to her firm. What's with people and staring these days? I go the way i came the first time i was here not caring about how many eyes are on me or whatever they're whispering about. "Excuse me is Amelia in?" I ask the cute woman sitting outside her office.

"She's actually in a meeting..uh uh..with the board,"she says stuttering abot when she looks up to see who it is. I thank her and head there. I had my first settlement with her in that room. The walls are glass and i can see her standing in front of everyone talking. She looks so different from before with her body even curvier and her hair straightened into a neat low bun leaving a few strands out. Her white shirt complements her body , well tucked in her black dress pants. Without thinking I walk in abrubtly and when her eyes land on me she stops, frozen to the spot. "Can I talk to miss Amelia alone?" I ask the pairs of eyes and they look between the two of us.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back,"she says plastering a smile i know all too well, I'm getting scolded. "What. The. Fuck is wrong with you? You can't just show up where i work and demand to talk,"

"actually i requested,"

"Don't you fucking try that smart bullshit with me,"she says whisper yelling. God i missed this. "Wait why are you- does that mean- "

"Yes short stuff, i remember everything,"i say smiling but she takes a step back. Still unsure."Everything?" She asks searching my eyes for something and i nod. She takes a deep breath before opening her mouth.

"This is-"

"amazing right?"

"Can I,"she asks nervously and i pull her to me hugging her small frame so tightly to replace all the ones I've missed since everything happened and she hugs back with just as much intensity.

"I have to go finish the meeting,"

"can't it wait? I missed you,"i say not letting her wriggle out of my arms. "Okay I'll just tell them i don't need the job and they can shove it down their asses,"she says and I hum earning me a soft punch on my side. "Wait in my office, it'll only take a minute,"she says and i let her go. "Fabi?"she calls out to me when she's halfway there," i love the flowers,"she says making my cheeks turn a bright pink. Since when do i openly blush at simple statements? I carry them extra carefully just because of that and walk to her office where everything smells like her.

It's so warm and homey yet serious. You already want to say what brought you here the minute you get in. I sit there and wait. I'm surprised with how much patience I've had. After what seems like an eternity she walks into the office and walks round to her seat letting me see her perfect ass in the process. "So what does this mean for us?"she asks seriously. "I love and care about you so much and I'm sorry a stupid accident delayed what should have already been happening,"i say genuinely and she chuckles lightly. "I meant how is this going to work? I live here and have no intention whatsoever to go back to Italy.

I can't forget the fact that you were with another woman in that time you didn't remember me,"

"I never touched her. I couldn't because of how wrong it felt. I know you think i replaced you the minute i woke up but i didn't. You made me realize that you can love and be loved without it being a transaction,"i say. "Do you want to get out of here?" She asks getting her coat and bag and i follow her to whatever place she has in mind, because I'd rather be anywhere with her than somewhere without. I let her drive without fighting her on it because i just got her. She drives us to a house that looks every bit as what she'd go for. She parks and gets out and i follow.

I watch her get the keys and open the door revealing a well furnished house.

"Is this your house?" 

"Yes it is,"she says proudly kicking off her shoes and untucking her shirt. She walks over to me crushing her lips on mine before pulling away and i pull her closer to me initiating the kiss this time. Our tongues fight for dominance and i win. I grap her ass making her let out a soft moan giving me the chance to depend the kiss even more. When we both pull away we're out of breath from how senseless the kiss was. She pushes me on her couch letting me watch her unbutton her shirt then undoing her bra so her breasts bounce freely on her chest before sitting herself on me.

"Show me how much you missed me,"she says seductively and that's all it takes for me to roughly grab her breast and shove it in my mouth sucking on her hard nipple, biting from time to time. I can suck on them forever. "Take these off,"i command tagging on her pants and she gets up doing what i just asked. And she's now in her lace underwear. She positions her herself on me again rubbing on my twitching hard member. She unzips my pants and pulls it out all the while holding eye contact before leaning in to kiss me again. She rubs on my member with her wet core turning me even more and i get impatient and spank her but playfully.

She pushes her panties to the side and puts all of me in her and starts riding me. "You're so tight for me baby,"i say feeling how good it is to have her wrap around me so well. I grab her but to control her movement when i feel myself getting closer. I can let her ride my dick all day because of how good she does it. "Hmm yess, I'm gonna come,"she announces and i thrust into her faster as she holds on for dear life. I pull out releasing on her back and she frowns. "My mouth is up here,"she says gesturing to it making me chuckle. "Next time Carino," i say getting up to grab the kitchen tissue and wipe her clean. She insists on cuddling on the couch naked and i don't object. Anything for my Amelia.