Chapter 3: Oral +18

[Izuku:] Can we do take out tonight? I want ramen

[Me:] Sure, but make sure they don't skimp on the heat this time

[Izuku:] Okay, Kacchan!

[Me:] Anything else you're craving for tonight?

[Izuku:] um... I hadn't really thought about it
[Izuku:] Is there another one you'd like to recommend?

[Me:] They're your kinks, nerd. Should be going off your interests
[Me:] surely you've got some embarrassing sex thing you've never shared with anyone

[Izuku:] ...
[Izuku:] ...
[Me:] Well?

[Izuku:] I don't do embarrassing sex things!
[Me:] bullshit

[Izuku:] I like when you pull my hair, is that a kink?

[Me:] No nerd, that's just part of rough sex

[Izuku:] well there you go

[Me:] You want to have rough sex? Tonight?

[Izuku:] Okay, maybe not that yet
[Me:] yet?

[Izuku:] shut up
[Izuku:] what about oral?

[Me:] Oral fixation is a kink
[Me:] we talking gags? Blow jobs?

Izuku:] ...
[Izuku:] Can I suck you off?
[Izuku:] please, sir

[Me:] I'll even pull your hair while you choke on me, baby

Work pulled Katsuki away from his phone. Probably for the best given the sudden lack of room in his boxer briefs. He was on desk duty for the day, but still probably best not to get a stiffy at work. He glanced at the clock—four more hours to go.

#######

Izuku had to be doing that shit on purpose. Katsuki watched with rapt attention at the way Izuku slurped up his noodles, followed by a delightful little moan when he sucked a slice of pork into his mouth, only to then suck errant broth from his thumb and lick over his lips with a little hum.

Katsuki might lift the fucking table if his cock got much harder.
The thought  of Izuku's plush lips around his dick had been at the forefront of his mind all damn day and now it sounded like Izuku might be fucking giving head to his god damned dinner. Gripping his chopsticks tighter, the explosive hero tried to focus on his own meal.

"Long day, Kacchan?" Izuku asked, a sly little grin on his face. Oh the little shit knew exactly what he was doing to Katsuki.

"Desk work," Bakugou grunted, "fucking hate that shit."
Izuku giggled, "It does tend to make you pretty restless. I guess you get all pent up, sitting around all day."

This fucking brat.
"You certainly seem excited about dinner tonight," Katsuki growled out.
The other man lit up like a Christmas tree, wide smile on display, "More about dessert."

Katsuki cocked an eyebrow, "You think you deserve a treat after sitting here and teasing me like that?"

Izuku's face shifted, playful smile diverted into something more intense, his attention solely on Katsuki. Gods did that feel good.

"After your slutty display just now?" Katsuki continued to reprimand, "Good thing we weren't at the restaurant, people would have thought I was fucking my whore right there at the bar."

The shudder that tore through Izuku was impossible to miss, the way his pupils blew out, the tell-tale flush of arousal in his face. Now that was something to pursue.

"You'd probably like that," Katsuki continued, "getting fucked in public."
Izuku whimpered and wriggled in his chair, one hand disappearing from atop the table to rub at his straining dick.