Chapter 19: Piercings 13+

Izuku was out of ideas and after searching for a general list of kinks and finding an article that involved feces, followed by self-amputation, followed by vore he was too afraid to look for anything he didn't already know the name of. He didn't want to kink-shame, as Katsuki called it, but that all seemed a bit... intense for him.

Desk work gave him too much time to play on his phone or stare into the void while his mind wandered—which always came with a risk of muttering. He needed to brainstorm but he didn't want to keep pestering Katsuki or just trying random things in hopes they worked.

He considered texting a friend, but sex—and kinky sex at that—was definitely not something he could talk to his closer friends with. Ochako thought he was a deviant, Todoroki had zero interest in sex, and Iida was... well, Iida.

Tsu was pretty open minded, maybe she'd talk to him? Izuku was just beginning to type out a text when he was interrupted, a large file dropping onto his desk with a loud thud, "Sup,Izuku."

"Hitoshi!" Izuku answered, smiling up at his friend. "OH! I'm glad you're here! You're perfect!"

"Thanks," Shinso replied lazily, "I'm glad someone finally noticed."

The strength hero laughed, "Can I buy you lunch and pick your brain?"

"Sure, I was going to pick something up on my way back to my own district."

"Ah, yeah, are these the cross-district reports?"

"Yup," Shinso answered, "I was voluntold to deliver them. Apparently I need to be seen by the public more or something."

Izuku giggled, "Your agent really hasn't figured out the whole underground thing yet, have they?"

Shinso snorted, "She means well."

The green haired hero cleaned up his desk a bit, locking away important files in his desk drawer and logging out of his computer. "What would you like to eat?" he asked with a smile.

Shinso led them to a little sandwich shop, knowing they could hide away from the general public fairly easily in a back booth. He knew the owners and they always treated him well and gave him privacy. Once they had food and drinks in front of them, Shinso stampeded into the conversation.

"So, what do you want to know about kinks?"

"Waah!" Izuku said, face flushing like a tomato, arms flailing in front of him, "I didn't—"

"But you were about to, right? Still trying to crack that quirk?"

Izuku deflated, taking a deep breath to calm himself, "Um, yeah, I was."

"So, ask," said Shinso nonchalantly, leaning forward to take a bite of his meal.

"It's just, I can tell it's almost gone? I think—I know I've only got one more to find. But, I just can't seem to get it?"