Chapter 13: Limits

With one more shared day before returning to work, the two heroes tried to use their time wisely. Izuku pondered over his list of kinks, trying and failing to figure out if there was something specific he hadn't tried.

Ultimately, he decided he just didn't have enough information. So, when Katsuki was washing their dishes from lunch, he took the now crinkled list of kinks and sat it on the table.

"Kacchan," Izuku said, earning a little grunt from Katsuki to signal his attention, "I'm ready for this quirk to be gone."

The blond stiffened at the admission, the words telling him exactly what he'd been afraid to hear. Izuku was just trying to get out from under the influence of the quirk. This was all just sex, nothing more.

"I was wondering," Izuku continued, a pout audible in his voice, "if you could help me make some sense of my list?"

Katsuki cleared his throat, tried not to let his disappointment show, and shut off the water. He sighed as he picked up a towel to dry his hands and stalked towards the table, "Yeah, let's take a look."

Izuku tried not deflate at the sound of Katsuki's sigh. That put-upon noise of someone tired of their burden. Katsuki sat in his normal seat, falling heavily into place before sliding the piece of paper closer to himself.

"You've got some overlap here, like the marking, bondage, and what you listed as belonging to someone—it's all a pretty classic submission kink. I thought you'd list exhibitionism, but, the idea of being seen or caught is probably more of being seen or caught while being submissive with m—your partner."

"That makes sense," Izuku said, and truly it did. He wanted to be Katsuki's, in more ways than one, and the thought of being able to say he belonged to Katsuki brought a certain sense of pride. But, sadly, he didn't think Katsuki was interested in keeping that long term.

"Based on how you respond to dirty talk, I'd say the praise and degradation kinks are linked to your submission kink too."

"And, um, the others?"

Katsuki shrugged a shoulder, "There's a lot of evidence to show pain and pleasure are closely linked in the brain

Katsuki shrugged a shoulder, "There's a lot of evidence to show pain and pleasure are closely linked in the brain. During sex, this can sort of wash together for some people. Rough sex, impact play, edging, and over-stimulation—they all stem there. And, it makes sense you'd be attracted to a partner strong enough to do these things for you."

"That leaves oral," Izuku said, "which seems pretty straightforward."

The blond let the paper flutter back down to the table , leaning his head on one hand as the other laid flat on the hard surface. "It gives me a few ideas of things we could try."

Izuku couldn't help perking up. He knew Katsuki was just being a helpful friend, but he couldn't help but crave the continuation of their intimacy.

Katsuki gave a shallow grin, but rattled off some ideas all the same, "We haven't really tried bondage yet, and it's a really common kink so probably something to try out. You've got a really deep submissive streak, so you might be into collaring, or even pet play."