Chapter 15: Temperature Play 13+

Katsuki put the large, black sheet down on his bedroom floor, like hell was he going to deal with cleaning up after this scene. He'd made that mistake once and only once. Then, he retrieved the handful of items he'd need, arranging them for ease of access. Finally, he grabbed the collar from his side table where Izuku had left it the night of their last scene after Katsuki had insisted he take it off for bed. It had been a couple days, Izuku needed a bit of reprieve to recover from the machine.

The green haired man was already showered and in his pajamas, curled up on the sofa with a good book and a warm blanket. Katsuki leaned over the back of the sofa to place a kiss to the top of Izuku's head. Turning his attention away from his novel, Izuku looked up to smile at Katsuki, "What's up?"

The blond held up the collar, letting the strip of leather dangle from his fingers, "Can I interest you in a late night work out? I thought we could try a little temperature play."

Izuku laughed, but leaned up to kiss Katsuki, a quick peck to his lips, "Sounds fun."

Katsuki smiled approvingly, "You're gonna look fucking gorgeous covered in wax."

Izuku preened a bit at the praise, but tried to hide it by placing his bookmark in his novel and tossing it aside. Tilting his head helpfully, he let Katsuki place the collar on him once more, enjoying the sensation of the blond running his fingers between the leather and his skin to ensure it was loose enough. Katsuki flicked the little tag, making the cold metal bounce against his collarbones. He stood and allowed the explosive hero to guide him back to his bedroom.

Laid out on the floor was what appeared to be a black bed sheet, a little cushion in a white pillow case placed perfectly center

Laid out on the floor was what appeared to be a black bed sheet, a little cushion in a white pillow case placed perfectly center. Izuku spotted a bottle of lube, the blindfold, wrist cuffs, and a small lunch box sized ice chest. Carefully placed on the side table was the candle Izuku had purchased, already burning and beginning to melt.

"Strip and kneel on the pillow," Katsuki directed, a light pat to Izuku's ass to get him moving.

Izuku began stripping, neatly folding the clothes in the manner he knew Katsuki expected of him. He knelt down, watching with curious eyes as Katsuki carefully lifted the cylindrical candle.

It was a tall, wide, white cylinder made of paraffin wax. The display had assured it was safe to drip onto a person's skin without risk of burning and the cylinder was recommended for the way the melted wax pooled at the top, though they'd offered tapered ones as well.

Katsuki stood in front of him and then carefully allowed some of the wax to drip onto his own wrist. Satisfied that the heat was appropriate, he gestured for Izuku to offer his own wrist, "Let's make sure you're comfortable with the temperature, okay?"

The droplets hit Izuku's wrist, spattering and running down the curve of his wrist to drip onto the sheet below. Izuku felt his muscles tense under the sudden heat on his skin, but he felt a curious sort of delight at the sensation of the heat rolling over his skin only to dissipate slightly as the wax quickly began to cool.