Chapter 6: Lingeri 18+

Katsuki should have known Izuku would be a heat seeking koala, grappling him in the night for cuddles. Still, when the alarm went off, he couldn't help but smile at how Izuku's grasp tightened and he tucked his head down into Katsuki's pecs as if to hide himself from the morning.

"You're off today, right?" the explosive hero whispered.
Mmhmm," Izuku answered groggily.

"Well some of us have to get up."

Izuku made a little noise of protest, but finally huffed and released his hold. Katsuki couldn't stop himself from leaning down to kiss the top of his head, "Get some more rest, baby."

The smaller man sighed and snuggled into Katsuki's pillow, breaths evening out as he fell back into slumber. The blond slipped out of bed and as he looked down at the image of Izuku sleeping peacefully in his bed he realized he was absolutely fucked.

He was in love.
With Izuku.

When the fuck had that happened?

######

Izuku woke several hours later than normal, wrapped in Katsuki's scent, and feeling a welcome soreness from the previous night's activities. He hadn't had a partner in well over a year now and honestly hadn't been as... vigorous as he'd once been with himself.

Sex had lost its allure at some point. It was pleasurable, fun he supposed, but when he'd left every encounter having orgasmed but still unsatisfied it had started to become mechanical.

Katsuki made sex interesting again, fun and exciting, and satisfying.

And he made Izuku feel normal for wanting something different. Sitting up in bed, he looked around Katsuki's room and felt a desire to show his gratitude. He considered past partners, the small handful of hook-ups he'd had, reviewed efforts they'd made for him.

An idea struck him, it was silly, but perhaps Katsuki would appreciate his efforts. So he made a mental plan for the day and set to it. He cleaned the apartment, scrubbing the bathroom and kitchen, tidying the living room and vacuuming, all the while doing laundry—particularly his bedding.

Sometime after lunch he showered, dressed, and ventured out of the apartment to shop. Katsuki texted him a few times, asking how he'd slept and what his plans were, Izuku smiled as they chatted via text—not their normal means of conversation. It only made him more grateful for Katsuki's presence. By the time he made it home he was buzzing with excitement for when Katsuki returned home.

######

Katsuki made it home late—some idiot villain decided to try to rob a jewelry store thirty minutes before his patrol was over. Shit ,pissed him off,. Fight wasn't even halfway decent. Any remaining anger and tension in him eased the second he opened the apartment door, the scent of curry hitting him instantly.

He carefully removed his boots and slid them into their spot, noting the little entry way had been mopped and dusted. The apartment was cleaned top to bottom, the fresh scent of cleaner creating an undercurrent to the scent of their dinner.

Izuku popped his head out of the kitchen, "There you are!" He smiled widely and Katsuki was struck with the urge to kiss him. "Welcome home," Izuku continued, "we can eat whenever you're ready and then, um, I have a surprise for you." The shorter man bit his lip and blushed slightly before darting back into the kitchen.

"You've been busy today," Katsuki said, following the other man and appreciating the view. Izuku was wearing tight bicycle shorts and a loose tank top. It shouldn't be sexy, but it was. "The place looks great, thanks for cleaning."

"Of course!" Izuku said, "It was the least I could do."

Katsuki sat at the table and watched as Izuku plated their dinner, basking in the domesticity of the moment, just happy to be home with his lover. They enjoyed their dinner together, laughing over stories from the day and their friends. Afterward, they argued over the dishes but Katsuki won on the grounds Izuku had already cleaned everything else.