Chapter 16: Shower Sex 13+

The days following Izuku's slip into subspace was a flurry of work and activity. The villains seemed to kick things into high-gear, heroes all over the city working longer shifts for several days until it all culminated in a two hour stand-off that finally came to an end when Deku and Ground Zero came up with an effective offensive tactic.

The battle was followed by a media frenzy, photographers and reporters trying to get the attention of the two young heroes. The explosive hero guided them to the fastest route to back to his agency, the closer of the two.

"Kacchan! I don't have clothes or anything here, what am I supposed to—"

"You can just wear some of mine!" Katsuki barked. He was tired and grimy, and he had a suspicion that Izuku had gotten hurt and was trying to hide it from the crowd. Izuku, not knowing the layout of the other's agency, followed him up to medical.

"I don't need medical, Kacchan," Izuku pouted, "My own agency will clear me before work tomorrow and—"

Get checked out and then we can clean up and go home," Katsuki ordered.

Izuku glared at him this time, his own frustration with the day beginning to peak, "I don't need it."
"Hero Deku," a polite nurse interjected, "inter-agency care is common. We'd be happy to assist you."

Izuku, just being stubborn at this point, answered with a clipped, "I'm fine, thank you." He began to turn away, but Katsuki reached out and grabbed him at his elbow. He didn't use a lot of force, but Izuku flinched and hissed at the touch. He stopped in his tracks, caught out without an excuse.

Katsuki got closer to him, bringing his face closer to Izuku's, his thumb gently stroking over the strained muscles of Izuku's arm

Katsuki got closer to him, bringing his face closer to Izuku's, his thumb gently stroking over the strained muscles of Izuku's arm. "Please, baby? Just let them do their thing?" he asked quietly, "You can email your agent and let them know what's going on, okay?"

"That's cheating," Izuku pouted, sighing with resignation at losing the argument, "fine."
The blond smiled and then looked back at the nurse, "He'd like to take up that offer."

"Wonderful," said the nurse, "if you want, you can both just come back together and I can get you both cleared away."

"Sounds great," Katsuki said, gracing the nurse with a polite smile. He'd never know how much the gesture shocked the nurse, after years of scowling and grunted complaints. Funny what the proximity of one's partner did.

The explosive hero had a few minor scrapes and cuts, nothing worth making a fuss about. There was some slight quirk exhaustion though, so the nurse said they'd be ordering a day off, filing it away with a wink at the blond.

Izuku, on the other hand, had been trying to conceal a grade II shoulder sprain. Katsuki tsked at him, simultaneously doting while insulting, "What the hell, Deku, you're supposed to tell people when you're injured."

"I'd have gotten it looked at," Izuku protested.
"After waiting a day, idiot."

The nurse laughed, even as they applied their hands to Deku's shoulder to use their quirk to promote quicker healing. "You two are an adorable couple," they said, "It's really sweet." Both heroes blushed, a bit of spluttering and nervous laughter, but neither corrected the error. "Alright, Mr. Deku, you're all set. I'm filing for two days off, and then a couple desk duty days. Your agency will get the information, so that's all set. Make sure you listen to blondie here, okay? He's clearly taking good care of you."