Chapter 17: Cock warming Gag

It wasn't an uncommon event in their shared apartment for both heroes to find themselves relaxing in separate ways in the shared space of their living room. Katsuki played video games, often with his friends joining from their own homes—they'd been planning to play a few hours tonight and the blond was warming up with a few solo rounds. Izuku liked to curl up with a book or comic, using Katsuki to warm his toes as he let his mind wander into whatever fantasy he was reading.

The problem Izuku had at the moment was that he was horny. He'd wanted to play with Katsuki again tonight but gaming sessions often went late and it wasn't fair to ask him to cancel game-night just because he wanted to get dicked down again. The little itch in his brain seemed to have altered slightly, always more intense now in Katsuki's presence. In his gut, Izuku knew he just had one last kink to fulfill before the quirk went away entirely. But that would never happen if he didn't engage in new activities.

"Fucking dipshit , fuckhing-heads!" Katsuki yelled as he jammed the buttons on his controller, oblivious to Izuku's dilemma. As the round ended, he heard Izuku sigh heavily and then shift his feet away. A quick glance confirmed Izuku was shutting his book and leaving the shared space.

Before he could ask if something was wrong however, Kirishima's friendly voice came through the headset, "Hey bro! Ready to win some rounds?"

Katsuki scoffed, "Well I sure as fuck ain't planning on losing any.

Kaminari and Sero logged in almost simultaneously, both greeting the others in similar fashion. The electric hero laughed, only catching the tail end of Katsuki's comment, "Sounds like blasty is riled up already."

Sero replied, "Not surprised, work was shiiiiit today."

"Fucking tell me about it," Katsuki groused, "fucking kids can't control their fucking quirks."
A round of laughter came through the headset. "What happened, dude?" as asked Kaminari just as Kirishima said, "That's a lot of f-bombs in one sentence, even for you."

"Some kid summoned like a bajillion birds to the park today," Sero explained, having been in the same district at the time, "It was a freaking mess and nobody had the right quirk

"Some kid summoned like a bajillion birds to the park today," Sero explained, having been in the same district at the time, "It was a freaking mess and nobody had the right quirk. We spent like an hour just trying to calm people down before Koda could get there."

The others groaned in commiseration, but their first match began and they quickly transitioned to tactical information sharing. The rounds only lasted about five to ten minutes on average, allowing them to converse and share jokes in between.

They were just beginning a second round when Izuku returned. Katsuki glanced at the movement of Izuku sliding the coffee table out of its spot and then did a double take—forgetting the game on screen.

Izuku had put on a new outfit. The black elastic shorts hugged the curves of his hips, the bulge of an erection straining at the front, and when he turned around for a moment Katsuki could see how the back hems failed to completely cover his perky round ass. He'd paired the little shorts with the pink crop top, a v-necked little t-shirt that just barely covered his nipples, exposing the expanse of his abs, his pecs peaking out like cleavage, curled silver letters spelled out 'Baby' across his chest. His collar rested around his neck, the shiny tag resting on his collarbones. To finish off the look, he'd put on black thigh highs, creating a delicious window of skin at the top of his thighs that Katsuki had the urge to mark up.