Chapter 12: Toys Under Clothes

That evening did not go quite as Katsuki had planned. He supposed perhaps it came out even, since he'd gotten the opportunity to rail Izuku when he got stuck in the pipes downstairs, but he'd been plotting out a more intricate scene for that evening.

Instead, Kirishima's and Ashido's apartment had been raided by a group of upset women—apparently Jirou's boyfriend had broken up with her or something. Somehow this resulted in the red-head calling Sero, Kaminari, and therefore by default Shinso, to invade Bakugou's and Midoriya's apartment for an impromptu "Bro night."

They'd arrived, unannounced, but with pizza, beer, and spicy chocolate cake specifically for Katsuki, which almost made their presence acceptable. Midoriya, though not prepared, was still happy to see his friends and welcomed them into the apartment. The blond supposed that as long as Midoriya was happy, he could put up with the dumbass brigade for a little while.

The group took turns playing rounds of their favorite multi-player racing game, enjoying the food and the relaxed atmosphere

The group took turns playing rounds of their favorite multi-player racing game, enjoying the food and the relaxed atmosphere. A few beers in and they'd become more boisterous and lively, making it easier for Katsuki to disappear from the living room when Izuku left to use the restroom.

Quickly he made his way to his bedroom, collecting a soft blanket and a rather expensive toy he'd purchased just a few months prior. He waited until the bathroom door began to open and then shoved himself into the little room, making Izuku sputter with protest until he realized who it was.

"Kacchan," Izuku said with a slight pout, "What are you doing?"

"Well I was going to try choking you while I fuck you tonight, but the extras kind of ruined that," he said, placing his hands on Izuku's hips and pushing him back until he was leaning back against the bathroom counter.

Izuku flushed but also whined slightly at Katsuki's suggestion. "That sounds like fun," he said, "guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow."

Katsuki grinned deviously, leaning down to kiss Izuku, "Got that little dick of yours perking up thinking about my hands around your throat?"

The shorter man shivered, nodding in confession, "Yes, sir."

"You'll have to settle for something different tonight," Katsuki said, "Turn around for me, chest on the counter, ass out."

Without question, Izuku did as told, lifting his hips when Katsuki reached under him to open his fly and then swaying his ass enticingly when the blond slid both layers of fabric down to his thighs. The top worked quickly, pulling the plug Izuku had been wearing nearly all day out and replacing it with the toy in his pocket.

"Turn around," Katsuki commanded. Once he had access, he pulled the silicone attachment forward between Izuku's legs and placed it around Izuku's sack and flaccid cock.

Green eyes observed carefully before he realized, "Is this the toy you were wearing in that picture you sent me?"

"Hell yeah it is," Katsuki answered, "This thing is fucking awesome. It's quiet, nobody can hear it unless you get up to the highest couple of settings, it heats up, built in cock ring that the vibrations carry up into, and best of all—it's controlled through an app on my phone."