Chapter 21: Medical Play 12A+

Izuku developed a low grade fever over the course of the night, sending Katsuki into a tizzy. The blond called into work for both of them, something he hadn't done in years and that Izuku was quietly grateful for as his body was considerably sorer than he'd anticipated.

The burn on his hip was raw, the heat of it throbbing constantly and making it difficult to find a comfortable position to lay in—given that the flogger had left a few little cuts, he still had raised welts on his ass, and he was covered in bruises from Katsuki marking him up.

Katsuki doted on him, giving him pain medication and fever reducers, rubbing ointment over his wounds, massaging the tight muscles as best he could around the bruising. When the low grade fever still hadn't broken by lunch time, the blond was convinced Izuku had an infection.

"Calm down, Kacchan," Izuku said, sitting up in bed to enjoy the little meal Katsuki had made for him, "I almost always do this when I've got wounds."

"Even if it isn't infected, it could get infected," Katsuki replied, "Not to mention it's gonna scar, and how the hell are you supposed to work with that on your hip. Fuck, I'm so sorry, Izuku, I shouldn't of—"

Izuku grabbed his wrist when Katsuki paced close enough, pulling him down to lean on the bed so he could kiss his boyfriend and then give him steady eye contact, "I asked you to do it, mark me, I want it to scar, and it's hardly my first injury in an annoying spot."

Katsuki huffed, a pout on his lips, "We should really let someone look at it."

Would you stop freaking out , if I do?"

"No promises."

Izuku laughed, "If I go to a normal doctor like this there will be a lot of questions. Know anyone?"

Katsuki considered it for a moment, "Yeah, actually, I bet I could arrange something."

#####

"Oh, my, you weren't kidding

"Oh, my, you weren't kidding."

Izuku was awakened from an afternoon nap by a familiar voice. It took a moment to place, but once he did his eyes shot open and he tried to sit up, only for Midnight to pat his head and shove him back to the bed.

"Gotta say, kiddo," the older hero said, "I've never seen Mr. Explosion Murder here go this far."

"That's King Explosion Murder to you!" Katsuki yelled from the doorway. Izuku's eyes wandered from Midnight to Katsuki, finding a third person waiting near the door with him.

He was an older gentlemen, black hair sprinkled with grey. He had kind brown eyes and a friendly demeanor. "Good afternoon," he greeted, "I'm Dr. Hoto, a friend of Midnight's."

"He's the medical official for my club!" Midnight said with a smile, "Don't worry, he's very discrete."

"May I?" the doctor asked. Izuku nodded, glancing at his old teacher. The older man smiled at Midnight and Katsuki, "Can we have the room?"