Chapter 8: Semi-Public 13+

That evening, Katsuki was playing a first person shooter game, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari chattering information through his head set as they battled some uncoordinated, unsuspecting group of teens. Curled up on the other end of the sofa was Izuku, content to read his book and simply enjoy being alone together. At some point, Izuku had wriggled his cold feet under Katsuki's thighs, an old habit. It was a typical evening for them, sharing their time and space together long before any kink quirk had brought them physically closer. Perhaps now they touched more, hands on shoulders or smalls of each other's backs, ruffling each other's hair.

Fuckin' tools," Katsuki said, grinning cockily at the victory emblem on the screen, "Shit was too easy."

Izuku smiled as the blond laughed at whatever his friends had to say on the other side. His phone chimed, and then chimed again, and then a third time in quick succession. Thumbing his place in his book, he reached for his phone on the coffee table, feet shifting under Katsuki and causing the blond to glance over and then stick his tongue out childishly. Izuku rolled his eyes but returned the gesture as he shifted back onto the sofa.

The texts were from Uraraka, she and Tsu had run into Ashido and the girls had quickly discovered both groups of friends were all miraculously off of work that evening—a rare event given their career field. Deku pulled a foot out of its warm spot to nudge Katsuki, "The girls wanna go to the bar tonight, you guys interested?"

"Shitty hair just asked the same thing," said Bakugou, "You in?"
"I think it would be fun," Izuku said, "You?"
"Sure."

Even Izuku could hear the raucous cheer of the blonde's friends.

#####

The bar was a popular spot for people working in the hero community . Pros, techs, agents, and secretaries alike enjoyed the hole-in-wall because the owner guaranteed their privacy. They kept out the paparazzi, kept the television on sports—never letting the news dampen the relaxed atmosphere. The music was varied but always easy to move to, drinks were decently priced, and the few menu items available were good.

Still, it was a bar, which meant it was crowded and loud and not Bakugou's favorite place to hang out. He rarely joined the others unless it was a special occasion. Tonight he was mostly coming because Izuku wanted to, and he was admittedly in a damn good mood after having a fantastic lay every day for a week.

He'd thrown on a baggy pair of pants, a black t-shirt, and his signature combat boots. Izuku had dashed off to get dressed the second Katsuki agreed to go and when he'd seen him emerge from his bedroom the blond had almost changed his mind about going, instead wanting to spend the evening in the same manner they had the rest of their week.

The green haired man had tamed his hair slightly, sweeping it back so his eyes weren't hidden, eye liner and lip gloss on once more, a pair of tight, forest green skinny jeans that accentuated his ass, and a black tank with the signature orange, Ground Zero X across the chest.

Katsuki had legitimately growled at the sight, cock filling in his pants, "Didn't know you owned my merch."

Izuku smiled and approached the blond, "I have lots of your merch, but you used to get mad when I wore your shirts so I always put a hoodie over them."

That so?"
"Mm-hmm," Izuku said, leaning into Katsuki's space, "Thought you might not get mad this time."