Chapter 7: Morning Sex +18

Izuku woke first. It was a rare shared day off, one he intended to enjoy since he'd be switching to night patrol for the next ten days. At the moment however, he closed his eyes to the sun that was peeking into the room and snuggled in closer to the warm blond who'd invited him to sleep beside him again.

Katsuki ran warm, likely due to his quirk, and he sweated in his sleep causing a sharp, sweet scent to invade the bedding that Katsuki had shoved aside and his bed-guest had stolen. Izuku breathed in the scent, something he'd always associated with strength but had begun to relate to safety and home. He admittedly possessed a strong obsession with Katsuki's hands and had secretly always wanted to lick at the other's palm to see if it was as sweet as it smelled, though he doubted ingesting nitroglycerin was a smart idea.

Beside him, the blond snuffled cutely and flopped onto his back—likely trying to escape the heat of Izuku's body pressed close to his. In his resettling, he brought one palm up, flopping it onto the pillow Izuku had crept over to share (despite having one of his own.)

Presented with the object of his wandering thoughts, Izuku moved to touch. Quietly and carefully he ghosted the tips of his crooked fingers along Katsuki's palm, feeling the smoothness of the skin there that shifted into firmer, calloused skin on his fingers. Izuku placed his four fingertips against Katsuki's and then dragged them down, drawing four parallel lines down to the heel of the other's powerful hands.

The touch pulled an unexpected little moan from the blond, causing Izuku to withdraw his touch—eyes darting to Katsuki's face. But the other man was still soundly asleep, deep breaths obvious in the movements of his bare chest. True to his curious nature, Izuku repeated the movement and smiled when the same little sound escaped Katsuki's lips.

Leaning up on one elbow, Izuku brought his face closer Katsuki's palm. It was hard to believe so much power existed in such a soft space, that these hands could bring down a building and hold down a villain but could also sooth Izuku's anxiety away and make him shiver with erotic touches.

He breathed in the sweet scent at its source, noted the sharpness of it under the sugary aroma that tended to dominate, something not unlike char seeping in under it all. Unable to help himself, he dipped his tongue down to lick along the base of Katsuki's thumb and froze when the blond gasped lightly.

A quick check found Katsuki was still sleeping, a tiny pinch between his eyes but not the usual scowl. Izuku dragged his tongue across the palm, finding the taste more bitter and salty than anticipated. The blond turned his face towards the sensation, a tiny keen as his body shifted, but he slept on.

The sound was something Izuku had never heard or expected to emerge from Katsuki, having never thought him capable of something so small and needy. Izuku felt the little itch at the back of his brain, the constant lustful craving begin to grow louder at the thought of those sounds and the view of Katsuki's sleeping form. Between his legs, he felt his cock beginning to fill out and a wandering glance found he wasn't the only one. Silently he thanked the gods they'd wound up sleeping naked after Katsuki had cleaned him up in the shower, pulling another orgasm out of Izuku with his talented, powerful hands.

He adjusted his position, quietly moving the blankets behind him and ensuring he could watch Katsuki more clearly as he tasted him. Repeating the movement with his tongue, he watched the little tells of pleasure on Katsuki's features. He blew a cool breath over the place he'd licked and his dick was quickly fully erect when Katsuki whined at the sensation accompanied by a tiny aborted thrust of his hips.

Izuku put his tongue to use again, drawing a little path over the heel, up the center, and along the hero's index finger before taking the digit into his mouth and applying a light suck. Beside him, Katsuki moaned, his body wriggling slightly, but he mostly stilled again when Izuku backed away and listened to Katsuki's breathing even out.