Chapter 5: Edging

[Izuku:] So did you just have that stuff laying around the apartment?

[Me:] My equipment is properly stored in my chest, thank you very much
[Me:] Well, what fits anyway

[Izuku:] You mean that giant trunk at the foot of your bed is full of sex toys?
[Izuku:] If it fits???

[Me:] Like you don't have a box of toys somewhere

[Izuku:] a few things in my side table I guess

[Me:] Should let me edge you with them

[Izuku:] edge?

[Me:] Oh baby
[Me:] You are in for a treat

####

Katsuki gazed at where Izuku was sat cross-legged on his bed, still in a pair of loose athletic shorts and an over-sized hoodie. "Where's the rest of it?"

"Rest of what?" Izuku asked, head tilting in curiosity.

"Your toy collection," Katsuki grunted, gesturing harshly at the open top drawer of Izuku's side table.

"That's it."

Red eyes returned to peer at the mostly empty drawer, "Right." He reached into the drawer, pulling items and placing them atop the table as he took inventory, "So we have a third of a bottle of lube, half a pack of spare batteries, cleaner, an expired box of condemns—what the hell, Izuku?"

"I haven't dated or whatever in over a year, cut me some slack."

Katsuki sighed, tossing the box aside and reaching for the 'good' stuff, "One far too realistic looking suction cup dildo—"

"I needed it to learn how to deep throat."

"The world's most boring vibrator," Katsuki said holding up a straight, five-inch, un-textured, lavender cylinder with a simple on/off twist switch at the bottom.

"It gets the job done," Izuku defended.

"What is this remote to?"
"Oh, I don't have the vibrator for that—I stole the remote when I broke up with Ren."

That got a good laugh out of the blond, who tossed the stray remote aside and grabbed a small black case to peruse inside, "A decent set of butt plugs—"

"I only needed the one but the set was on sale so—"

"Why is this cock sleeve half melted?" Katsuki asked, holding up a warped, blue silicon cock sleeve.

"I accidentally left it out in my dorm and the sun melted it a little, but it still works so—"

"In your dorm!? Is this your first toy ever!?"
"No, I bought the vibrator first."

Katsuki blinked at him, pinched the bridge of his nose, and then exchanged the damaged toy for the final piece, "Now this I can definitely work with." He held up Izuku's cock ring, designed to go around his balls and clip around the base of his cock.

"I don't think I've ever used that," Izuku said, "It was a gag gift from Uraraka when I started dating Shoto."

"Explains the quality," Katsuki huffed, "not one of these cheap toys you've been torturing yourself with."

"Kacchan," Izuku pouted, "don't be mean."

The blond snorted, but kept his attention on the utilitarian toy collection. He selected the vibrator, dildo, and cleaner, tossing the cock ring onto the bed beside Izuku.

"Okay," Katsuki said, turning his crimson eyes to meet Izuku's, "let's talk limits."

"Limits?"

"I know you enjoy some rough handling, but where do you draw the line?"
"For example?"