Chapter 18: Pet Play

Katsuki returned to work; Izuku did not.

The strength hero was irritated that his agency's doctor had forced him to take a third day off and that he'd still be returning to desk duty when he did go back. His shoulder didn't even hurt anymore! Katsuki was being annoying about it too, going so far as to prepare Izuku's meals—even his lunch today—because he didn't want Izuku to 'strain' himself.

He hadn't seemed to mind Izuku straining himself when Izuku was sucking his cock, but pointing that out to Katsuki had only made him growl out a childish, "Shut up, nerd. Would you just listen to me for once?"

Izuku had thought to do some weight training, but found Katsuki had zip-tied all the barbells to their station so if he moved them the blond would know. There was really only so much reading and crap television a person could put up with in a day.

By mid-afternoon he was flat out bored and had resorted to picking up around the apartment—nothing too rigorous lest Katsuki get mad at him again. He'd just started on his bedroom when he came across the stash of products he'd purchased at the sex shop.

He dug through the items that weren't currently waiting to be washed or already used, broken, or replaced by Katsuki. The little bunny set caught his attention. He'd bought it mostly because Katsuki had mentioned it as a possible kink for Izuku and the floppy green ears reminded him of his hero costume, but he didn't really know what pet play entailed.

Flopping back onto his bed, cleaning forgotten, he actually searched for more information on the kink. What he found had the little itch in his brain perking up in interest. Words like 'ownership,' 'caretaking,' and 'obedience' had his dick beginning to fill out in his jeans.

Well, he thought, Kacchan did say I should shut up and listen to him more.

######

Katsuki made an effort to get home a little early

Katsuki made an effort to get home a little early. He was convinced he'd find Izuku doing something stupid like one-handed push-ups on his bad arm or trying to cook dinner.

As he unlaced his boots at the entryway he called into the apartment, "I'm home, nerd! Stop doing whatever stupid thing you're doing."

But there wasn't an answer.

Katsuki frowned, Izuku's shoes were where they should be. Maybe he was asleep? The blond stepped further into the apartment, expected to find Izuku asleep on the sofa with a book on his chest—not an uncommon sight in their home.

Izuku did appear to be napping, but he wasn't on the sofa and there wasn't a book on his chest. As best Katsuki could tell, there wasn't anything on his chest. The green haired man was curled up in a bed of their soft fleece blankets that he'd piled on the floor near the sofa. His paw-gloved hands were resting near his face, long floppy ears clipped into his curls at just the right height to hide his actual ears, and the curvature of his frame allowed Katsuki to see the straps of a pair of green backless panties, a fluffy tail protruded from between his cheeks to finish the look. Though he couldn't see it due to Izuku's position, he was willing to bet good money the collar was on as well.