09 | A Guest

Sienna's POV

Nervousness starts to form in the pit of my stomach when I near the address Kane gave me.

He insisted that he would come to pick me up. I denied and after denying it the second time he stopped and didn't push me into anything.

If he were to pick me up that would mean he would be my drive home too. And I don't want that. I know he would probably don't care but I don't want to bother him and especially I want to have a chance to go whenever I feel like it.

I park in his driveway. My nerves are going crazy and my stress skyrocketed.

I take a deep breath and step out of the car. I shut the door behind me and lock the car.

I check myself in the reflection of the car window.

Okay. I got this.

I turn to the entrance door. I take slow steps toward it.

Don't fuck up.

Don't fuck up.

Don't fuck anything up.

When I near the door it flies open. My eyes widen in shock.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I heard a car engine so I assumed the only person could be you... Oh hello. Sorry for my manners." Kane mumbles and sighs.

I inwardly shake myself. I got it.

"Hi."

He smiles. "Please come on in." He steps to the side to let me pass.

I walk inside. Instantly taking the shoes off.

The door closes behind me and a gentle hand touches my back. Kane leans to be near my ear.

I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Both my parents and siblings are home so if they are a lot just tell me or something. I will take care of them." He says in a lower tone so nobody but me hears him.

Siblings?

There's more than Kane and Alex?

When I go to ask he straightens himself and removes his hand from my back.

Just then a good-looking couple comes into my vision.

"Mom, dad this is Sienna. Sienna this is my mom and dad." Kane introduces us.

Don't fuck up.

Don't fuck up.

"Hello. Nice to meet you and thank you for having me." I master the best smile I possibly can.

"Alright... We will head to study, alright?" Kane said and finally started to walk away from the 2 sets of eyes but his father said, "Freeze boy! That's it. Not so fast."

Kane stopped and rolled his eyes.

Of course, their eyes averted to me. I squirmed under their gaze.

I have this feeling I won't forget this moment of meeting his parents. His mother spotted me first and said, "Well, hello honey, it's good to finally see the girl our son has been talking about."

"Hello ma'am," I said.

"Mama!" Kane hissed through clenched teeth. "Too much information, don't you think?"

He was winking his right eye furiously trying to give her a clue. She only smiled wider and rolled her eyes playfully at her son.

Kane's eyes had rolled back in his head, obviously seeking refuge from the humiliation.