22 | Bye Bitch

Sienna's POV:

"Victor is so daddy."

I choke on the water in my mouth. "Excuse me?!" I whisper yell at Veronika. I set my water bottle down.

She rolls her eyes in annoyance at me for not agreeing with her. "He's like what 45? Maybe less. He's fucking ripped and he looks like he earns good money." She stops herself for a second. "Did I say he's good-looking and fucking ripped?"

I blink.

"Your boyfriend is going to be jealous."

She checks her nails. "No, he would probably agree with me."

I lift my eyebrow in challenge, daring her to ask him. She shoots me a nasty glare but turns to David. I smirk.

"Hey, asswipe." She calls and David raises his head to look at her with confusion written all over his face.

"Is Victor hot and complete daddy?" She asks sweetly and casually.

There is the silence after that. Just as I go turn to Veronika with a cocky expression, he answers.

"Fuck yeah he is." He lets his head fall back down. "Can't imagine him in his full uniform with a bulletproof vest. Damn."

I let my jaw hang low. "See?" She turns back to me.

"You two are the type that would do a threesome just for fun or out of curiosity," I say blankly.

"Both," David calmly says.

"Are you signing up?" Veronika grins.

"Hell no." I throw more stuff into my bag just like I was packing my things earlier but got interrupted by Veronika's daddy's comment.

Veronika sits on my bed while I pack my shit. She's hugging the teddy bear. Her face turned from a happy to a sad expression. I ignore that fact, thinking it's just my mind playing games with me. On the other side of the room - on Veronika's bed - lies David playing a game on a phone.

"I don't want you to go." She says softly and so quietly I almost miss that.

"You will manage." I dismiss her worries without paying attention to her or her face and continue packing.

She shakes her head. "I don't want any other roommate, especially like the one before you."

I frown and focus my eyes on her. Just now seeing her face. It's full of emotions. I curse internally at myself for dismissing her when she is clearly upset with this situation. "What do you mean?"

Her eyes fall on the teddy bear. "The one I had before you was crazier than me and David combined."

Not possible.

She continues with a pained voice. "She did bad things."

I hear David growl. "She's gone now. It's okay, baby."

"What did she do?" I take a seat in front of her, forgetting about my intense packing.

She slowly rolls up her sleeves that uncover cigarette burns. "It's on my leg too." She whispers. I softly and gently run my thumb over them. "She was sneaking in cigs and weed. She threatened me with these so I would stay quiet. She was such a fucking good manipulator I was scared to tell anybody even David. But he found out and put end to it. I don't know where she is now."

I scowl and pull her sleeves back down.
"I--"

I'm cut off by the door opening. I look over there and find an officer standing in the doorway.