13 | Abuse

A.N: Ngl that's how I feel rn. It's so late and I'm writing this...

Who asked tho?

Me.

I ASKED.
___________________________________________

Sienna's POV:

I raise my head when I hear the door close.

There's silence for a while then a loud sigh follows.

"Hello, people who do not live here."

Cheryl walks into the kitchen looking at us with an unimpressed expression.

"Hello." Kane.

"Hi." Me.

"Wa-ssuuup." Dom. I sigh.

"I don't remember giving a key to any of you," Cheryl states.

Dom gasp and looks at me. "Not gonna lie girl I would be offended. You are her bestie and you don't have keys? Ouch."

Cheryl rolls her eyes and I shrug my shoulders. "To be honest it's smart for her to not give me keys."

"How did you even get in here?"

Kane answers, "Your mom is an angel. Truly."

Dom nods and smiles. "She let us in. She's so cool why didn't you say that?"

She gives him a flat look. "You never saw her before that's why I'm confused about how she let you two in."

Kane and Dom turn to me. Busted.

Damn, if they had to cover up a person they did fail horribly.

"That would be me," I say. "I was with them and she let us all in without questions."

Cheryl rubs her temples and murmurs something along the lines of 'killers have easy access to this house'.

"So you all came together?" She lifts a brow.

"It wasn't planned." I shrug this time with one shoulder.

"I texted to our group chat and we kind of got together cause we were all bored." Kane simply explains.

"You were bored... So you came to my house?" Cheryl asks in disbelief.

"You got it right." Dom flashes her a smile.

"Without my knowing," Cheryl adds with a glare.

I play with my necklace. "You are in the group chat so that's your problem you didn't check." I look up at her.

She groans. "That's dumb logic."

Dom grins. "But now you know and we are already here so you don't need to read all of those texts."

Kane cringes. "Yeah, it's a pretty long conversation."

I snorted. "I don't think it can even be considered a conversation."

Cheryl shakes her head not wanting to hear more and takes her time to collect her thoughts. "So what do you plan to do?"

"I don't know but I still can't get over how cool your mom is," Dom speaks up.

"So I heard," Cheryl mumbles under her breath. "Why do you think that?"

Dom grins. "She has freaking vitiligo! That's so cool!"

"I knew it." Cheryl once again mumbles.

Who's going to tell her we can hear it? I know I won't.

Kane casually spoons his cereal and eats. Cheryl turns, just now realizing he is eating.