32 | Change Of Plans

I'm alive! :D
___________________________________________
Sienna's POV:

"Remember how I brought you to the mall to buy something for yourself?" Kane speaks up as he puts his phone down. We both sat on the couch in my home.

I look at him nodding. "Yes. You were quite persistent to pay."

He grinned. "Isn't that was girls want?"

I stopped to think for a second. "Yes but also no."

His face immediately formed into one of confusion. "That makes zero sense."

I snorted.

"It makes a hell of sense I'm just too lazy to explain myself."

Kane shook his head. He checked his phone before turning his whole body to face me. "Okay, that's not the point." He took a deep breath. "I wanted to buy you something but I didn't know what you would like... I mean I see your style but... still it's a grey area to shop for." He scratched the back of his neck. "And today might be a good day for you to wear the new clothes."

I raised my eyebrows. "Today's supposed to be 'hair getting greasy while at home chilling' type of day."

He chuckled. "Change of plans. Go get ready."

I groaned. Really. Really loudly to let him know that I wasn't happy with this newfound information.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a spontaneous person. However, I gotta be ready. Like my hair washed, my face not looking as if I was cosplaying a zombie, and mentally prepared. That kind of ready.

I make my way into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Then I walk to my room and put on the new clothes. I look at my makeup. With a sigh, I stick my head out of my room and shout, "Will there be people?"

"Yes!" I hear a reply.

I nod and go inside my room. Not 5 seconds pass and I stick my head out again. "What kind of people?" I shout.

I'm met with silence.

"What the fuck do you mean? Alive people!" Kane breaks the quietness after a minute.

I roll my eyes. "I mean if I know them and how much do I know them."

"Yes, you do!"

I nod. "Do they-"

"Yes, they know you too! Jeez."

I frown. "Rude." By Kane's answers, I leave the makeup alone, untouched. I return to Kane.

I mean why put effort if don't need to impress anyone? The people I know and the people that know me personally have seen me in worse so... Fuck the makeup. I would just get angry for minor inconveniences like having to wipe off mascara from my skin because my hands are shaky. That shit is annoying.

He looks up at me. His eyes widen and sparkle at the sight of me.

"You are beautiful," he breaths out and stands up.

"Okay," I said without thinking. However, a small blush was forming on my cheeks.

He chuckled and took my hand gently. "Come."

Oh?

I smirked and looked him deep in the eyes. He seemed to notice and blushed scarlet red.

"You pervert stop that," Kane mumbled.

Yeah. Talks the one that put his hand around my throat.

He walked me to his car. As the gentleman that he is he opened the door for me and closed it after I got in the car. He hopped into the driver seat seconds after and made sure I was buckled in.