26 | Connection

A.N.:

You guys thought I would leave you hanging like that?

Come on...

I wouldn't 😉
___________________________________________

Kane's POV:

I hold her hand in mine.

I will fucking kill Alex with my dad. "Hey... Do you want to go to my room? You know it's getting really cold and the living room is occupied right now." I say while looking into her pretty eyes. "Or do you want to go home?"

She quickly shakes her head which makes me want to smile and put her hair away from her face. "The room sounds good." She decides.

I nod and start walking to my room with her still holding my hand and trailing behind me. We walked up the stairs to my room.

When we arrived, I nervously opened the door and led Sienna inside. She looked around the room, taking in all the details.

"It changed," Sienna said, looking around in awe.

As she walked around, I noticed her eyes lingered on my guitar.

"Do you play guitar?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do," I said, picking up the guitar. "Well, I did. As a small boy, I used to play for a few hours every other day. Then I abandoned it. I don't remember why though." I set the guitar back down.

And that's true. One day I simply put it in the corner and never retrieved it again. Mom and Dad respected my decision. After all, the guitar was my idea and they didn't want to push me into anything.

"Look at that. I'm learning new things about you." She joked and sat on my bed.

I grinned, feeling my nerves melt away as we talked about our favorite bands and songs.

"NF is my favorite." She answered my question about who is her favorite.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows.

She nods. "I like his lyrics."

I frown. Like or relate?

If she wanted she would tell me if something was going on, right? Surely she trusts me enough for that.

With that thought, I leave it be.

"What's your favorite?" She asks.

I take a good minute to think about my answer. "To be honest I don't have exactly a favorite one. I have preferred singers and bands that I go back to when I get bored of the singer or band I'm listening to at the moment."

She nods. "Oh, I strongly relate to that! If you were to ask me what my favorite song is I would simply not be able to. I like a lot of songs but they are not my favorite. Kind of the same with singers but NF is been there for me, you know? Not physically but he was."

"I know." I smile.

As we chatted, I suggested playing a game of truth or dare. Sienna agreed, excited to see where this might lead. I went first, and Sienna dared me to sneak into Alex's room and scare the living shit out of him. As the good brother that I'm... I obliged, making her laugh so hard that she had tears in her eyes. Sienna's turn came, and I asked her to tell me something she had never told anyone before. She rolled her eyes playfully, then opened up about her dreams and fears.

As it was my turn again she asked the same question I just asked her. I was ready to argue that it is not fair but her stern glare made me shut up and answer.

"Remember the first time we met? In English class during the project?" I ask all of the sudden.

She nods. "Yeah, I will never forget that."

"Well..." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "I too wasn't paying attention and didn't know what the topic was. In fact, I came late, and Collins told me to find a partner so I only assumed it is for a project. I saw you sitting alone and hoped you would know what we are supposed to do."

She parted her lips in shock. "That's why you were searching your notes for the topic!"

I chuckle. "Yes."

"You bitch." She breathed out.

I laughed. My shoulders shook from the laughter.

"What even happened with the project? It's long gone after the deadline." She wonders.

"I finished it and presented. We got an A." I grin proudly.

Her posture sulks. "I'm sorry you were left alone."

I put my hand over hers. "It's okay. However, if you want to apologize I know a way or two..."

She laughs, hundred percent thinking dirty thoughts.

We continued playing. As the game progressed, the dares became bolder, and the truths more personal. Eventually, it was my turn again.

"So? Truth or dare?" I ask with a grin.

She straightens her posture. "Dare." Sienna shoots me a smug look, feeling brave.

My grin widens and I can guess my eyes are sparking with mischief and my mind with dark thoughts.

"Kiss me." I dare her.

She hesitated. I expected her to back away from the dare or the whole game itself. But suddenly feeling a rush of emotions, she decided to take the plunge. She leaned in, and our lips met in a sweet, tender kiss.

My eyes shot wide open but soon enough closed. My right arm went up to grab her jaw and my left rested on her waist. Her own hands traveled up and down my chest, but then one of her hands rested on my neck and the other on my shoulder.

She pulled a little bit away with a smug expression. I groaned and pulled her closer.

I'm not done here.

As our lips met again, the world around us seemed to disappear. It was as if we were the only two people left in the universe, lost in the intensity of the moment.

I could feel her heart racing as I held her close, her breath hot against my skin. It was my first kiss, and it was everything I had imagined it would be. I had waited for this moment for so long, and now that it was finally here, I never wanted it to end.

Her lips were soft and inviting, and I kissed her with a gentle passion, savoring every moment of our connection. We had been friends for so long, and I had always wondered what it would be like to kiss her. Now I knew, and it was more than I could have ever imagined.

As we broke away from the kiss, we looked into each other's eyes, each feeling the overwhelming emotions that were flooding through us.

It was a moment that I would never forget, a moment that would always be etched in my memories as the first time we had kissed.

I opened my eyes to see her already looking at me. I smiled and she mirrored my smile.

I felt giddy and alive. I reached out to take Sienna's hand, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I slowly lowered us to lay on the bed. I wrapped her in my arms, enjoying the warmth and tenderness of her skin.

I kissed the top of her head and looked down to see her eyes flutter shut.

The smile never felt on my lips even after I closed my eyes and fell asleep with her in my arms.
___________________________________________
A.N.:

Vote and Comment for more!

Have a great day <3