24 | Rumors

Sienna's POV:

It has been exactly 5 days since Cheryl came crashing into my room. And it is exactly the day Dominic and Kane are coming back from the field trip.

Due to the field trip, there was no school for the ones who didn't participate which surprisingly was only a few people including me and Cheryl. Well, freshmen and sophomores were in school because the trip was only for juniors and seniors. From what Cheryl told me everyone was hyped for this trip but the excitement died quickly when they saw their schedule for the whole week. 

Currently, we are waiting in the school parking lot for the bus to arrive. Apparently, guys wanted to see me as soon as possible from what Cheryl said. I was reluctant at first because of others seeing me. But I quickly realized I will have to face them one way or another. The other thing that Cheryl told me is that rumors were going on about me. Which didn't surprise me in the slightest. Bitches can talk for all I care, they know nothing.

One thing is clear and that is; for the next few weeks I will be hearing things that I have "done". They better be creative because otherwise, I will be disappointed in their poor originality.

I'm interrupted by a bus pulling into the parking lot and parking. It doesn't take long enough and students are rushing from the bus looking completely exhausted and done with everything. I smirk but quickly hide my face from any emotion. Do I really feed from other people's suffering?

With Cheryl, we are leaning against her car looking rather badass I did say. I look over at Cheryl to see her on her phone. She has a slick high ponytail with black sunglasses resting on her nose. I look back to when the peasants start talking and making noises due to them taking their bags or suitcases from the bus compartment.

Cheryl puts her phone inside her pocket and straightens with a big smile on her face! "There they are!" She points to the crowd of people not caring pointing is a relatively rude gesture in public.

I look at where she is pointing and spot two familiar side profiles.

She waves her hands for them to spot us even though we are literally the only ones in the parking lot not counting them.

Once they have their bags they make their way toward us at a fast pace nearly jogging. They look like they want to keep their cool but once they are close enough they drop their bags and run toward me to engulf me in a group hug. I see Dom reaching for Cheryl's hand to drag her into our hug.

My cheek is squished against Kane's chest which I try so hard to ignore.

I hear them mumble some things but half of them I can't catch due to them talking over each other.

After a good minute or two, they release their hold.

"Everything felt off without you." Dom smiles in my direction.

"Well, honestly I had quite a vacation there without you." I look smugly at him.

He narrows his eyes at me in a playful manner.

Cheryl opens the car for them to put their bags in. I feel a little tug on my sleeve. I look at Kane.

"I'm sorry."

I tilt my head a little to the side and smile. "I suppose you mean..." I do an awkward motion with my hand.

"Yeah. For Alex and for myself. Mainly myself. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

I shake my head. "I would most likely do the same with my sibling if I had one. And I must admit I did look like the one with drugs because of my past conversations and actions." I joke.