Prologue Final Part

No Pov

As everyone looks dumbfounded, unable to comprehend what's going on with the alter, Motoyasu slowly turns toward them.

Motoyasu: *Serious* No matter how dumb I might be...I think I can tell what's going on now...

Itsuki: Motoyasu?

Although Itsuki questioned him, Motoyasu didn't stop. He had a glint in his eye, one which said he was extremely serious.

Ignoring him, Motoyasu kept going forward.

Motoyasu: This means we need to sacrifice someone.

Motaysu kept walking until finally, he arrived in front of a person.

The person look up in shock, as Motoyasu grabbed them by the collar, lifting them. Everyone's eyes widen as Motoyasu's action, as Itsuki flinches and tries to get closer. Ren's eyes widen and Akane covers her mouth.

Meanwhile, Kai looks at Motoyasu with confusion, until he understood why he did it. Before he could say anything...

Motoyasu: *Serious* Isn't that right...Yuuichi.

Seeing this, Itsuki stepped in, trying to pry Motayasu off him. However, Motoyasu was stronger. From an outsider's point of view, they probably wouldn't understand. However, Motoyasu had a way to defend his view.

Motoyasu: Who was the one that brought us here? Who was the one that opened the door?

Seeing the situation, Akane also stood up and went to help Itsuki as they pry Motoyasu off him. When he does, Akane glares at Motoyasu.

Akane: Motoyasu! We're not the ones that decide who dies and who lives!

Itsuki: *Serious* She's right...You have no right to do this!

As they had argued, Yuuichi had fallen to the ground and gotten into a fatal position trembling, his hid hands on his head.

Motoyasu: We need to sacrifice someone right? *Glare* Then Yuuchi should pay for his actions. How many of our classmates lose their lives today?

Akane: Exactly! And you want to take someone else's life!

Itsuki: You know Motoyasu...If you're so willing to take someone's life, why don't you put yours on the line!? Yuuichi didn't do it on purpose!

Ren: *Annoyed* Stop screaming damn it!

As everyone spoke with each other, Kai wasn't paying attention. He was looking toward Yuuichi, and his eyes widen. Yuuchi was trembling but...

 Yuuchi was trembling but

Kai's thoughts: Why...Why is his face like that...

Unable to get an answer, Kai was about to say something when he feels a gaze. He looks toward Yuuichi, who has the same smile as before, as he sticks his tongue out at Kai. Before Kai could say anything...