The Rose Beyond the Garden

No Pov

Clank

Clank

Clank

That was the only sound that people heard, as they all looked excited and cheered.

In front of them, was a show unlike any other.

Neither of the two fighters was letting up. When one strikes, the other responded instantly.

At the eyes of many, it seemed messy, because they could barely keep up with their skills

At the eyes of many, it seemed messy, because they could barely keep up with their skills. However, for those refined in fighting.

It was as if they were dancing on the battlefield.

As they clash, the two of them jump away, making some distance between each other.

One side was a beautiful young woman with an athletic figure and a noticeable bosom, with bright honey-yellow eyes that match her long honey-blonde hair, with bangs over her eyes and curls going down into spirals. Her attire was a simple white blouse, with black leggings.

As she look in front of her, she couldn't help but admire this young man.

???'s thoughts: It's amazing. Just like his brother, his spirit is strong. However...Whenever he gets attacked, he returns the strike with even greater force.

As the girl thought that, the young man in front of her suddenly smile.

Above all else, you could say he was enjoying himself. However...There was something else.

Something that she saw...

???'s thoughts: *Shock*Those eyes...They're the ones that won't allow him to give up and keep fighting...The amount of passion...*Smile* I see. I understand...

As the girl thought that, her magic started to rise, as yellow lighting became visible. She got herself into a comfortable position, as she looked into the man's eyes, responding to his own resolve.

???: I must apologize. From now on, I'll go all out!!!

As the woman said that, the other man just grabbed his sword and pointed at her.

??? 2: I see. Then I also must respond in kind.

As the man said that, his own aura skyrocketed, as a blue glow was released.