Into the Sanctuary

No Pov

As Alexia and Rose watched Epsilon drag Nelson away, they could only watched in awe. In a matter of seconds, even faster than they could both process, Epsilon had killed Executioner Venom.

However, that wasn't the most surprising part. It was the name of the warrior.

Venom, was the name of a warrior who managed to summon the Hero Olivier. Although people looked for him, they were not able to find him.

Yet, here he was, now dead...The same man who summoned the legendary hero.

This was the power of Shadow Garden...Even their own members were strong. Not just Shadow and Kaiser (Along his summons).

However, as the two princesses stared, Epsilon turn back and look at her fellow member, who was holding Beta. Throughout the whole time, the beastkin hadn't let her go.

Epsilon: Let's go, Delta. Take the girl with you as well.

Natsume: Eh? *Shifting* No, please! Let me go!

As the said that, both Delta and Epsilon jumped toward the glowing gate as Natsume and Nelson were taken.

As they got closer, before they even touched it, they all turn into pure light before disappearing in front of Rose's and Alexia's eyes.

When they did, both princesses could only look back shock. Not only did the Archbishop and Rose left, but also Shadow Garden.

As that happened, Alexia grabbed onto the railing of the VIP lounge and look at the door with intensity. Not only was Shadow Garden gone but also whatever information the Archbishop had. This trip had become a full disaster.

Rose: *Shock* They just...Vanished...

As Rose said that, suddenly the gate started to shake.

As both princesses look at that confused, it suddenly started to become smaller and smaller.

Rose: Is it closing?

At the remark, Alexia's eyes widen. If the Sanctuary truly closed, then whatever was happening was gonna only for Shadow Garden to know.

She thought of going after them...But what would her sister do? Would she risked it all?

As Alexia wondered this, she thought back to something that happened...Her encounter with the necromancer of Shadow Garden...

Flashback

Kaiser: You control your own fate then, princess. Feel free to do as you please. However! This path is one of hardships, suffering, failure and many other outcomes! Some will break you...However...Only you can write your story...Because only you...Are the writer of your fate. *Smirk* I expect great things, your highness. I'm glad to know...that we are on the same side...Because even I, fear the potential of your future.

Flashback End

The question wasn't what her sister, Iris Midgar would do...It's what she wants to do...

She wanted to find out the truth about Shadow Garden...Learn more about the individuals known as Kaiser and Shadow...

This was her desire...The fate she had chosen...

Alexia: I won't back down...Never again...

Rose: *Confuse* Princess Alexia?

As Rose questioned her demenor, Alexia suddenly grabbed the ledge and ran toward the direction of it before jumping. When she did, Rose's eyes widen.

As she began to fall, she approached the Sanctuary door, as just like Shadow Garden, she also disappeared.

As Rose watched, she contemplated her options. She could either go after her and Natsume or leave...