Those Who Lurk For Blood and Truth

No POV

Currently, inside of the Crimson Tower, many people had managed to entered and infiltrate the main grounds. From the inhabitants of the Lawless City, to even other kinds of people.

All of them, with the purpose to discover/destroy the existance of the Blood Queen.

However, those weren't the only type of people.

Inside of the tower, there was a massive library, filled with books and records. All of them, foretelling a story or even of what had occurred.

It was a source of prime knowledge. Unhindered and written by the vampires, throughout their long lifetime.

Inside of the library, the figure of Beta could be seen, reading a untitled book.

As she did, her face was fully serious.

Beta's Thoughts: I see...I'm amazed. Compared to many of the other history books, this one seemed slightly more correct. *Closes the book* Not even the Cult could be able to affect their knowledge.

Majority of things that the vampires describe, such as events, history and other factors, were in a matter of speaking, true.

The reason why many of the books that Beta had accessed to, were unreliable, was because of the Cult influence.

He could say, that they had manipulated every piece of history, in their favor. An example of this, could be, the existence of Olivier and the Sanctuary.

It was only because of extensive research, that Beta was able to discover the truth about this...And her savior Kaiser's output.

If not, they would be as blind as everyone else.

Still, this records, should be more than enough to cross reference with their information and confirm their doubts.

...And most importantly, learn as much as she can about possessions, the progenitor's blood but most importantly...This information, about the so called, Monarch of W-

Bang

Bang

Bang

Beta: *Shock* ...!?

Out of nowhere, as Beta heard the sound of pounding, against the wall. She turned toward the wall. At first glance, it looked like a simple wall, nothing to special.

However, as the banging continued, cracks started to form. And soon, enough, the wall broke and when it did...

 And soon, enough, the wall broke and when it did

Mary, Yue and Claire: Kyahhh!!?

Claire, Mary and Yue all fell out of it, as Yue landed face first, followed by Claire, and then Mary. Seeing that, Beta became very confused, as she didn't expect anyone to enter like that.