The Monster Reborn Under The Red Moon Part 2

No POV

As the members of Shadow Garden, the other two monarchs and Yue, stare down at the Blood Queen, nobody made a single move.

Standing in front of them, was the most powerful vampire that they've all came across, in the Lawless City. The same vampire from legend, when she destroyed three countries, in three nights.

As they all stood there, Juggernaut suddenly grinned, as he clench his sword tighter.

At amazing speeds, Juggernaut rush forward, as he left everyone else behind, as they watched him.

Yue: *Glare* Oi dumbass!

However, the man ignored Yue, as he was getting even closer to Elizabeth.

Juggernaut: *Grin* We ain't here for a starin' contest! I'm gonna end this, baby!!!

As he said that, he arrived in front of the Blood Queen, as she merely tilts her head aside.

Although his approach was definitely hasty, he was right about something. Unless the run and attack her, then all of this would be useless. They also needed to fight back against her.

Acting quickly, Juggernaut cuts her in half, as he grinned widely. However, as he did, his eyes suddenly widen.

As he cutted her, the body of the Blood Queen suddenly turned into a red fog, as he merely passed through her

Seeing that, he gritted his teeth.

Juggernaut's Thoughts: *Panic* Shit! She turned to fog!

Although he was aware of such an ability, from the previous vampires he'd face so far, he was even more surprised by the speed in which she did it.

Unlike the other vampires, they had to transform, as they barely avoided him.

However, he definitely hit Elizabeth. The only difference, was that, she turned into fog mid-attack.

That, or she was way faster, then him.

Suddenly, his instincts went wild. If she turned back into her whole selve, then she would most definitely be able to kill him, easily. It would be his end.

However, before any of that could happen, his eyes widen, as he was hit by a wave of air.

The wave was strong enough, to get rid of the fog, as Juggernaut covered his eyes.

When he opened them again, he looked at the fog, as it had scattered a bit around them. Out of nowhere, he heard a familiar yet annoying chuckle from a certain, white vixen.

At the back, Yukime had waved one of her fans, as they were able to make the fog dissipate a bit from the area in which Juggernaut was.

Yukime: *Smug* What's a little fog? Just blow it away. That should slow her regeneration down.