First Dungeon

No Pov

It could be compared to entering the water, after a dive

It could be compared to entering the water, after a dive. One second, it feels surreal then, once you're through, you feel slightly normal again.

That was what Kai could use as a comparison when he entered the small dungeon, through the so-called E-class key.

In movies, this might be what people call, a gateway. One which works, as a wormhole. In better and simpler terms, a portal that takes you from one place to the next.

As Kai stepped forward, a window appeared on his face

As Kai stepped forward, a window appeared on his face. It told him that he had entered the instant dungeon. Before Kai could check, something happened from behind him. The portal started to solidify itself until it fully closed.

Kai placed his hand on it and was unable to get through.

The entrance had become sealed off.

Kai: Hm. So that's how it works? Once I enter, I can't get out. *Smirks* System, you really don't disappoint.

Kai then looked around. The place looked ancient. Almost as if, some civilization was long forgotten. Murals on the walls depict monsters and many other things.

Kai: *Curious* Is this another dimension? *Sigh* Still, not being able to leave is like forcing me to complete it instantly. Not like I could grind the place.

When Kai said that, another message appeared in front of him. As he had guessed, he can't leave the dungeon. That is unless he kills the boss or uses something called a return crystal.

Like the previous zone, this one also had an objective. unlike the survival, this one was an elimination mission.

As the name implied, he had to kill a certain number of enemies or a single enemy.

Kai kept watching the notification, before looking back down.