The Monster Reborn Under The Red Moon Part 1

No Pov

Mary: *Serious* We're here. This is the top floor.

Currently, Claire, Yue, and Mary were all standing outside of a great door. After climbing the Crimson Tower, for what was almost two days, they had finally made it. They had arrived at the top floor of Crimson Tower.

It was hard. Not only did they have to face many enemies but also, they learned more about each other. Mary and Yue, learned about Claire herself. They had thought, that at first, it was a person, who was willing to use any method, to help her brothers. But then, they learned that she was a caring person...Who was willing to use any method, to help her brothers.

Meanwhile, Claire learned more about the history of the vampires. How Yue and Mary, used to be part of the main vampire force, as friends of the old progenitor. She learned that everything that the Blood Queen was done, wasn't her fault and, was willing to help them save her.

The three had become true companions.

As they did, the three just stared at the door.

Mary: *Serious* The Blood Queen

Mary: *Serious* The Blood Queen...Elizabeth.

Yue: And your brother Cid, is in there.

As they said that, Claire glared down at the door. Right beyond here, Cid, perhaps even Kai(If he was captured), was waiting for her to save them. She was the one that brought them here, so it's her responsibility as their big sister.

No matter what threw itself at them, whether it was the Blood Queen or the Primordial, she wouldn't back away.

Right as she was about to rush, Yue grabbed her by her hair, as she pulled her back.

Yue: Calm yourself. Right now, we need to be smart...

As Yue said that, Mary approached her as she nodded.

Mary: Indeed. The Blood Queen will no doubt be guarded by her followers. *Serious* I'll be clear, Crimson is extremely powerful. We need to open this door, slowly and carefully.

As Mary said that, Claire nodded. If this Crimson, was someone who most likely managed to defeat Mary, and not even Yue at her current strength could defeat him, that meant that he was dangerous.

They would need to most likely, work together in order to even stand a chance.

Seeing that, Claire gritted her teeth, staring at the door.

Claire's Thoughts: Don't worry, Cid, Kai...I'm coming for you both...

As she thought that, the three of them glared at the door. The biggest battle of their lives was about to begin. So that meant, that it would take all of their focus, delicacy and-

 So that meant, that it would take all of their focus, delicacy and-