Meeting Over the Crimson Moon

No POV

Raining. Vegetation from anywhere the eye could see. That was what Kaiser was currently looking at.

No matter where he looked, any part of this, "unknown world" wasn't able to belong to non of the kingdoms. Even more so, when one looks at what Kaiser was standing in front

???: Is it you? The bastard who's been killing my brothers?

As Kaiser heard that, he looked ahead, as he spotted the mighty and firm voice that spoke.

Yet, he remained firm and unresponsive. Seeing that, the voice spoke once more, as it glare at Kaiser, disliking his disobedience.

However, instead of getting mad, it chuckle.

???: I must say, it's impressive.

Standing in front of Kaiser, was a small army of around 1000 monsters

Standing in front of Kaiser, was a small army of around 1000 monsters. All of them vary in shape, size and form. However, the most curious one, was the one who was speaking.

It bore resemblance to that of a centaur, combine with a dragon-like creature. It had brown skin, green armor, on its lower, horse half. It also had horns, which were painted in the color of red.

By seeing this enemy, Kaiser assumed that this was, the Gate boss.

Centaur Monster: Not only did you reach this place with that short stature of yours. But also know our language. *Sneer* However, this is the end.

The monster suddenly stomp the ground, as it raised a massive stone axe into the air. Confidence and cockiness were present.

That was all Kaiser could sense from him. It growled at him, as it unleashed a full breath on Kaiser, who twitched because of the smell.

Centaur Monster: Our comrades are already lying in wait! Come out!

At the sudden remark, it was understandable why the monster was confident. According to him, more of his man were lying in wait.

If they were able to surround him, then things might become more difficult toward Kaiser and, more beneficial for the boss.

After he said that, a few seconds passed. The only thing  that was heard, was the sound of rain falling against the leafs. The ground was quiet and still.

No matter what, nothing occurred. Seeing this, the centaur became confused. His man were supposed to lie in wait.

When the intruder started to kill his man, he ordered them to remain hidden, whether it was, in the trees, water or even underground.

Yet, nothing was happening.

Right before he could question it, Kaiser spoke.

Kaiser: Short? That's funny. *Serious* Come out.

As soon as Kaiser said that, from the trees, many of his shadows emerged. All of them, holding onto the bodies of the soldiers of the creature.

From the trees, Frost and his legion of elf's. From the ground, Igris, Zen, Shogun, Tank, Iron all stood forward, while also leaving corpses behind them.