Season Two Trailer:

Life...Dead...Rebirth...

Currently, in an unknown location, many people gaze up at the moon in wonder.

In the Mitsugoshi company, Beta's eyes widen, as she also looks up. When she does, she sees it...

Beta: *Shock* The moon...

Somewhere else, Gamma was talking with a few employees, as she gazes at the moon.

Gamma: *Shock* It's...

As that happened, from a high society party, Epsilon was looking outside of the window, as Omega and Kia, were with her.

Their gazes were on the moon, as was everyone else. The whole place was really loud.

After all...The Red Glow...

Epsilon: *Murmurs* Redder than usual...It's just like...

Back with Beta, as she looked at the moon, someone spoke to her. She looked up, spotting two figures, sitting on a pair of thrones, as the also watched the moon.

???: Gaze upon the moon, Beta...

??? 2: *Nods* Indeed. Is just like those...

At those words, Beta looked up, as her eyes widen.

Immediately, she realized what was happening, as it all fitted into place.

Beta: *Shock* Could this be

Beta: *Shock* Could this be...!

The second figure stood up, as he walked toward Beta.

??? 2: That's right, Beta...That's...

Kai: *Serious* The Red Moon of Legend

As Kai says that, he looks toward the moon...

Suddenly, his eyes widen, as instead of the a red moon...The scene changes to, a massive gate opening in the sky, as many creatures try to crawl out...

In another location, Alpha was currently standing outside of the giant city...The Lawless City, as she looked torward the center off it.

Alpha: *Serious* It begins...The War...