School Life of the Kagenou's Twins

Kai's Pov

Its been two days since our rescue operation was a success. After finishing the Job Change Quest, Alpha, Beta and I all were returned to the same place in which we entered. We were met by the sights of the worried members of the rest of Shadow Garden, however, staying there was useless.

So we got to work since the operation was over.

My sister had later returned back home, with her wounds miraculously healed. Because of this, her trip to the capital wasn't really affected. However, for some reason, she bothered both Cid and me until she finally left.

Speaking about Cid. After all of this, I approach him.

If I knew the truth, he at least algo deserve it. So I told him. I told him how I learned from the old man how the Cult was real, their obsession with power, along with other stuff. Of course, I kept the whole dungeon adventure to myself.

I expected him to react, however...

Cid: Ah, I see. So they even got you to play with them. *Laughs* Well, if the girls have convince you, then enjoy yourself brother. Become invested.

He didn't believe me. What a moron.

Well, if he didn't discovered this now, I was sure that he would do it later.

Kai's thoughts: I hope...

Anyway. Since then, I decided to meet with Alpha and the rest.

I did this to check everything they had collected on the Diábolos Cult.

They had a lot

They had a lot. Many events, incidents, tying to Cult to them. The more details I read, the more I felt like I needed to interfere. How it operates on a world scale, the experiments of possessions and finally...Something called..."Gates".

However, even at the face of all of this, they wanted to keep going. They wanted to leave toward the world to explore more about the cult and find more evidence tying them to even more actions.

I wanted to help them, even more now...However, me leaving for so long, without excuse...It was gonna be difficult for a fifteen year old.

So I did something else...I told them, that if they ever find something that they need my help, that I would be there.

I also had them look for more about this gates, and inform me.

Since then, I've waited quite a while. Since that day, the girls only call me once, in order to deal with one problem. Since then, I haven't seen them that much. Until now that was.

Timeskip, Two Year Later, No Pov

Currently, standing outside in the middle of the classroom, a 17th-year-old older Kai was seeing a paper in his hands. In particular, a test paper. In the bottom layer of said paper, there was the equivalent of 100 points, a perfect score. Ever since he came here, it had become a common routine. Ene with his lack of studies, he still mostly had everything covered.