Even if they're the World's Enemies

No Pov

After the whole events in the capital, the Knight Order had set up emergency tents, where many of the students were being treated. Because of their block magic, many of them were having troubles even healing wounds, so it fell upon the knights to do it. However, among the many students, they were also others who were waiting for their friends.

One such student, is revealed as she opened the tent in a hurry.

Entering quickly, while also breathing heavily, is Rose Oriana.

She looks around the tent, in both desperation and hope

She looks around the tent, in both desperation and hope. As she couldn't seem to find who she was looking for, she turns toward one of the knights in charge.

Rose: *Panicked* Excuse me! I heard that you're treating someone wounded on his chest and back! Is he...Is he here!?

As Rose asked that, she once more looked around in the area. She hoped to find the person. No, she needed to.

This person to find him, no matter what. She needed to fix what she had done wrong.

As Rose kept looking around, a doctor had come over and look at her annoyed.

Even thought she was a princess, that didn't give her special treatment.

Doctor: This is a medical tent! Keep it quiet!

As the man said that, he turned back toward the rest of the students. Meanwhile, Rose just continued to look at around, but wasn't able to find him.

As despair had once more reached her, her eyes widen as she heard a conversation. Her hope had returned as it did, almost immediately.

Nurse: Mr. Kagenou, I do not care what you think, you're injured! 

Kagenou?: It's fine, ma'am. It was only a flesh wound.

Nurse: You were stabbed! It was not a fresh wound!!!

As Rose heard that, she slowly turned around toward the voice. There, around some other students, the face of Kai Kagenou was present. He had a small, awkward smile as he argued with the nurse.

Seeing him, Rose couldn't help but smile.