The Rise of Shadows

No Pov

Currently, in the knight headquarters, two people were speaking, while they look out of the window

Currently, in the knight headquarters, two people were speaking, while they look out of the window. Both had serious attitudes, while also scanning the surroundings nearby.

One of these people, was Marquis Zenon, the instructor of Midgar Sword Academy. He was looking at the person beside him with great interest, while the other stayed quiet.

???: I see now. I have a grasp of the situation.

As soon as the person said that, she turned and looked toward Zenon while revealing her features.

She was a red-headed beauty with fiery straight hair that reaches down to her back and red eyes. She was seen wearing a knight order uniform sans cape, a royal dark violet uniform with light edges and black should straps, with cuffs folded back one-third up her arm from the wrist. Part of her attire also had white gloves for her dressing, a black shirt with matching edges to her uniform, and a ruby-like gem with a single ribbon necktie that stretches down into her uniform. She also wore white tights and knee-high heeled boots with single-tie laces at the collar which folds over, and she can normally be seen with her sword adorning her side on her waist belt.

 She also wore white tights and knee-high heeled boots with single-tie laces at the collar which folds over, and she can normally be seen with her sword adorning her side on her waist belt

This was the first-born Princess of the Midgar Kingdom and Alexia's older sister, Iris Midgar.

On her face, only pure seriousness was present.

Obviously because of her sister's kidnapping.

Iris: It seems like this student, Kai Kagenou, is the most suspicious, isn't he Marquis Zenon?

As Zenon heard the question, he could only nod in confirmation. After what happened in the academy, Kai was taken away by the knights, and taken into this facility, where he currently was detained.

Zenon himself had brought the force and taken care of this, along with the majority of the knights present, being on his personal orders.

Convenient.

Zenon: Yes, that's what I and most people seem to agree with. *Thinking* As his sword instructor, I must say that his skills truly are better than Alexia's, so he's a prime suspect.