A Choice for the Strong Part 2

No Pov

After the two of them came together, Alexia and Beta were walking into the dark tunnels of the sewer.

After they met each other, they decided to enter this side of the sewer.

However, there was something weird. Something that Alexia did...Which made Beta a little doubtful, of her lord's words about her...

Alexia: *Smug* See? By leaving a thread behind, we'll be able to find our way back

Alexia: *Smug* See? By leaving a thread behind, we'll be able to find our way back. A little trick I learned from "Mazes 101 for dummies".

Alexia, as she kept walking, she had a sort of thread on her. Every time they took a step, the thread expanded.

It was a relative good strategy, because they could easily get lost in such a place.

However...Beta noticed a small problem with Alexia's so called, "strategy".

Beta: *-_-* Good luck when you run out of thread, "dummy".

Heating that, Alexia stopped walking. She then looked at the thread. It was already halfway gone, even though they just entered.

Although her back was turned, she could feel Beta's laughing at her.

Turning back around, Alexia gave her a smile that didn't reach her eyes...Along with raising her middle finger.

Alexia: *Fake Smile* Did you click your tongue?

Hearing that response, Beta made herself look innocent, while taking a mocking tone at Alexia.

Beta: *Cute* Oh, I'd never! But we've been searching for half a day now! What is she's not even here?

While Beta did know that Rose was around here, because of Shadow Garden, it was Alexia that had, told her the plan to come.

Keeping up with her own smiled, Alexia return to mocking, with that of her own.

Alexia: *Fake Smile* I know from reliable sources that she's around here. But if you want to complain, I'll gladly leave you behind.