An Elf, Wolf and a Man walk into a Shadow

No Pov

He sounds of cheers were the only thing present in the stadium.

The sound of thousands of people cheering, as two fighters crossed swords.

It was the start of the main tournament, now with most of the challengers ready. The first match, was one that Kai and Cid had to see.

Down below, while fighting against her opponent, was the figure of Claire Kagenou.

Her opponent, a male knight, was having trouble keeping up with the abilities and movements of the latter.

No matter what he tried, he couldn't obtain an edge over Claire.

Knight's Thoughts: Kuh...! Damn...! There's no way I'll lose the first round!

Just like the preliminary matches, this was the first match of Claire. Although the man was trying his best, he seemed like he was about to come short.

Most of the fighters had already gone, meaning that this was the final match in the first match.

Somehow reading the man's thoughts, Claire gets close to him.

Claire: *Smile* Yes, you have potential

At the sudden act, the knight blushed. Now that they were face-to-face, the man couldn't help himself.

Claire was truly a beauty among beauties. From her elegant and mature poster to her way of speaking. There was nothing wrong about her.

Unfortunately, for lover knight...

Claire: *Smiles* But not nearly as much as my brothers!

...She was a bro-con.

Before the man could even process what Claire meant, she broke the clash and slashed him in the chest.

Even if the man was skilled, he wasn't able to come close to Claire's abilities.

As he falls down, the cheers become even louder, as everyone watches this fights.

Announcer: The first round, goes to...Claire Kagenou! With that, we'll immediately move on, to the second round!

Hearing that, Claire just smiled contently. She had manage to defeat her opponent without much trouble.

However, out of everything else, she was sure that her brothers had watched her fight.

Claire's Thoughts: *Smile* You're watching from this VIP seats, right Cid, Kai? I hope this teaches you both how to fight.

That was Claire's main objective. Beyond bringing the trophy of the Bushin Festival home, she wanted her brothers to see how a real fight was.

For them to learn from her.

Unfortunately, only one of her brothers was watching.

Back on the VIP section, Kai, just like everyone else, cheered for Claire's match. It was indeed a good one.