The Downfall of the Crimson Princess

No Pov. A few hours, Before the match

Currently, walking around the kingdom of Midgar, Kai could be seen minding his own business.

After telling Cid that he needed to go to the tournament and watch Claire's match, he end up just walking around.

As he did, he saw it. The multiple people, living their lives without a care in the world. It was something that he always enjoyed.

However, it was also sad.

Kai's Thoughts: They remained ignorant...To what's happening around them.

If Kai had to describe his experience with dealing with people of the New World, he would use on world.

Disappointing.

The people here, became accustomed with their lives and jobs. They had mostly just accepted their world and society.

Similar to his old one...Those who were born with talent and superior capabilities, were the ones held high, while the others were left behind.

Kai's Thoughts: Yet...I can't really blame them...*Looks Around* Beyond a bit of crime, coming in the form of bandits, people live pretty good...

However, this conformity had allow the Diabolos Cult to easily control many aspects of daily live.

Using their resources and factors, they've managed to remain above anyone else. Gaining positions of power, while also recruiting others who have similar backgrounds.

After walking for a bit, Kai arrived to his main destination. The Mitsugoshi Building.

Looking around, he could see how the majority of the people were enjoying the food.

Base on the amount of people, Mitsugoshi had became even more popular than before. The people of the outside, were exploiting everything.

Chocolates, coffee, and many other products were praised, as the attendees smiled.

Seeing it, Kai also smiled himself.

Everything seemed to be working for them.

As he did, two figures began to walk toward him, as he stood there.

??? 1 And ??? 2: Lord Kaiser?

Hearing his name being called, Kai turn around, recognizing the voices, he turns around.

Kai: *Smiles* Alpha, Beta. It's good to...*Seeing them and Blush* See you...

However, Kai stopped himself from finishing his sentence, as his gaze landed upon the two.