Forgotten Memories of the Sanctuary

No Pov

After coming through the door of the Sanctuary, Shadow Garden had separated themselves. While a few members had walked further in, the rest were currently waiting for a briefing on what their mission were. Given how they were currently in unknown territory, they had to be specially careful.

One of the main shades of Shadow Garden was giving directions to the rest.

???: We'll divide ourselves into squads to cover more ground. The teams will be divided into this sec-

As the member was saying that, suddenly the door of the Sanctuary opened and from there, two people started to fall.

Princesses Alexia and Rose were both screaming as the Sanctuary dropped them off in the same location as the rest of Shadow Garden.

Turning around toward the sound, the Shade's eyes widen as they were falling toward her.

Before she could move, both princess landed.

Once that happened, the rest of the nearby members watched confused.

Forming a pile, princess Alexia and Rose had fallen right on Natsume

As the three were getting their bearing together, Rose was the first to mind their safety.

Rose: Is everyone alright?

Howeve, instead of been met with a quick and positive remark, Alexi mostly commented about their position.

Alexia: My dear Rose...Could you please move. Now.

As Alexia said that, Rose also looked at their position and looked away embarrassed. However, before she could, the other member of this pile finally spoke.

Natsume: Princess Alexia...Could you please not touch me in such indicent places?

At the remark, Alexia took a sideglance toward Natsume. Right now, she was currently holding onto her right breast, as Alexia even squeeze it a bit when she first landed. Upon doing this, Alexia became even more annoyed, actually feeling the difference between them.

Alexia: *Annoyed* As if I would like to touch this meat sack!

However, Natsume just smiled at Alexia's outburst. She was easily able to tell what was happening and why she reacted like that.

Natsume: *Smirk* Fufufu, are you perhaps jealous?

At the remark, Alexia just glared at her famous writer, as sparks flew around them. Even at their current circumstance, the two couldn't help but argue, something that Rose wanted to stop.

Rose: Ladies, let's not fight...

At the sudden remark, the two didn't listen. However, the sounds of footsteps reach them.

Turning toward the sound, both Rose and Natsume's eyes widen. There, walking toward was the same member who had first entered into the Sanctuary. The second-in command of Shadow Garden, Alpha.