Prelude to Greatness

No Pov

A blood bath.

That was the best way to describe what everyone was seeing when they saw Delta engaged the many ants.

However, Alexia and Rose could only watch, unable to look away.

Alexia's thoughts: Her swordplay...Was different from that of Kaiser(Although he uses daggers), Shadow, Alpha, and the rest of Shadow Garden...

Delta then lunged at a group of ants, tearing them apart. As she did, Delta look down at her hand, as her slime suit started to be affected by the magic of the Sanctuary.

Her suit was falling part right in front of her eyes, as Alpha also noticed this.

Seeing this, Delta cutely tilted her head confused.

As she was distracted, another one of the ants lunged at her, however, using her hand, she stopped the attack dead in it's tracks before killing it. However, her magic once more pulsates.

Jumping away, Delta lands besides Alpha, who's also feeling the same discomfort as she is.

Delta: *Confused* What's going on?

Usually, members of Shadow Harden are trained to do one thing. Control their own magic flow. By doing this, not only can they make themselves stronger but also, use every last bit of the Slime suits abilities to it's fullest.

Evidence of this, laid on Epsilon, who was the most proficient one at using her magic.

However, right now, their suits were braking down, almost as if they were novices, yet it shouldn't be happening.

Alpha then look back at Nelson, who was standing all smugly behind the Ant Queen, as her children were going after them.

Alpha: I see...

Alpha might have figured out what was happening but before she could say anything, Nelson spoke up.

Nelson: What's wrong? Can't use magic? *Laughs* The closer you are to the center of the Sanctuary, the more your power will be drained!!! Don't tell me you didn't notice this before!

As Nelson said that, it made sense. The reason why he was so overjoyed, was because not only were thy getting closer to the center but also the ants were already on the move to get to their location. Yet, that wasn't all.

Alpha: Meanwhile, the more you get toward the center, the more power you have.

Hearing her, Nelson laughs.

Nelson: I was hoping to get closer toward the center...Yet this is also beneficial for me. No, it's more than enough.

As Nelson said that, more Ants arrived, as even more Nelson's also appeared.

However, Delta just smiled, as she look down.

Delta: All of this pray...

As Delta said that, she got rid of her sword and got into all fours.

Delta: One, two...*Sadistic Grin* And many more!!!

As Delta said that, she lunged at all of the enemies at once, as everyone bear witness to the confrontation between the two powers.

Somewhere Else

Currently, in an unknown area in the Sanctuary, Epsilon was walking around, along with the rest of the members of Shadow Garden. After entrusting everything to Alpha, Delta and Beta, they decided to try to find even more information.

Among her members, Epsilon was currently being accompanied by two of her subordinates.

One was an elf with short blonde hair and emerald green eyes with an athletic build and a modest chest. Her right eye is blind and has an eyepatch which is hidden by her bangs. The other, was a half Dark Elf with short black hair, a light tattoo on the right profile of her face and the right half of her body with a well-developed physique with good chest and musculature. She had both gold and silver eyes. These two were both, Kia and Omega.