The Quad-wizard Tournament

The Quintet were sat in their usual cabin on the train, Enola was with Luna and Ginny in another cabin.

Wednesday was reading the Daily Prophet while covertly running her hand through Y/N's hair as his head was rested on her thigh, he was asleep but he was having nightmares of something, Wednesday had noticed him having nightmares during the holidays, it had started after the crypt incident and after Crackstone was defeated, it was like something was haunting his dreams when he tried to sleep, she had also noticed him mumbling to himself and seeming out of it every now and then. She was trying her best to comfort her lover.

The sweets trolley came around, Harry and Ron went up to get some sweets but Y/N stayed right where he was, trying to will himself to sleep, not that it worked.

Wednesday felt her little black heart twinge at the sight of her friend struggling, she hated how she couldn't help him, she hated that the ministry were trying to cover up what happened at the quidditch world cup, but she loved Y/N.

Harry sat back down shortly after Ron re-joined them, they began talking about the incident at the World Cup when Harry started scratching his forehead.

"It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar." Hermione stated as Harry shook his head with a smile.

"I'm fine." Potter denied as Y/N sighed.

"Your lying to two detectives." Y/N said as he looked to his friend. "You know Sirius would want to hear about this, what you saw at the world cup and the dream before hand."

Harry left to find a carriage to write in while Y/N sat, taking his head off Wednesday's lap, she smiled at him comfortingly, while Ron tried to wrap his head around Y/N's story of the holidays.

The Students all arrived at Hogwarts and watched from the main courtyard as a carriage being pulled by flying horses flew past and landed at the 'runway' where Hagrid was standing with two pingpong bat's organizing the runway before he had to dive out of the way of the incoming carriage. The Students then looked to see a ship rise from the black lake, while a flying hearse arrived in the clocktower courtyard.

When the students sat in the Great Hall, Dumbledore walked to the front of the room and stood at a podium.

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle with not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well." Dumbledore said as Filch came running in and along the aisle.

"The Rocky sequels have got out of hand a bit haven't they." Enola quipped from the Ravenclaw table as Hermione and Harry shook their heads and laughed while some of the other Gryffindors chuckled to themselves.

Filch and Dumbledore had a brief whisper conversation before Filch went running back out while Y/N whistled 'Eye Of The Tiger'. Dumbledore looked at him from the podium with a slight smirk.

"So...Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Quad-Wizard tournament." Dumbledore announced as whispers spread around the room. "Now for those of you who don't know...the Quadwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic...and their headmistress, Madame Maxime."

The doors of the hall opened and a group of beautiful girls walked in all wearing the blue uniforms, they walked in and put on a display of sighing affectionately. As they passed Ron kept his eye on their behinds.