Argument...

Y/N and Harry were sat in the Gryffindor boys dorm, Y/N was reading, trying to take his mind off of the days events, Ron had barely spoken to him or Harry that night. Harry was sitting on his bed, thinking. Ron was drying his clothes out by the fire while the rest of the boys were all sitting in their beds doing their own thing, Y/N had leant Seamus a duplicate of a monsters book as Seamus had taken an interest in magical monsters and was struggling to find a book with sufficient material on some creatures.

"How did yous do it?" Ron asked, breaking the silence that had encompassed the room. Harry and Y/N looked at Ron confused. "Never mind. Doesn't matter. Might have let your best friend know, though."

"Let you know what?" Harry said as Y/N stayed out of it.

"You know bloody well what. You and that bloody psychopath."

"I'm not a Psychopath Ronald, I'm a High functioning Sociopath, do your research." Y/N said coldly as he looked at Weasley.

"Yea- hey! One, don't insult Y/N like that, he's got enough on his plate without his best mate becoming a git towards him, and two, I didn't ask for this to happen, Ron. Okay? You're being stupid." Harry said as Y/N sighed.

"Yeah, that's me. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and Y/N Holmes' stupid friend." Ron sulked as Y/N looked to Harry and shook his head mouthing, 'leave him' to his friend. Harry ignored him.

"I didn't put my name in that cup and I know for certain that Y/N didn't, nor did Wednesday. We don't want eternal glory, Y/N just wants to solve actual crimes and I just wanna be...Look, I don't know what happened tonight, and I don't know why. It just did. Okay?" Harry said as Y/N had enough, he didn't need to listen to this. 

He went down to the common room and sat in the armchair as Hermione joined him with a book, she glanced over to Y/N.

"Yes. Y/N did you-"

"No, I didn't put my name in that cup." Y/N answered as Hermione chuckled at her foolishness.

"I suppose enough people have asked it for you to see it coming when someone speaks. How's Harry handling things?" Hermione asked as Y/N looked to Basil the crup pup and patted his lap, summoning the pup over to him.

"Well, Ron isn't doing to good though, him and Harry are at each others throats with Ron getting the idea into his head that Harry, Wednesday, and I put our names in that cup." Y/N said as Hermione sighed.

"What's going on Y/N? First the attack at the world cup and now this."

"I don't know, but whatever it is, we'll do what we always do. Get through it alive and then win the house cup, and Wednesday will write a brilliant book about it." Y/N said as Hermione laughed.

"Yes, well, go get some sleep, you've got an interview with Rita Skeeter tomorrow. Oh, and we need to talk about Enola."

"Rita Skeeter? Fuck, that is not going to go well. She doesn't like Holmes', specifically me."

"Well. We'll sort that out won't we." Hermione said as Y/N smiled at her before standing up and heading back to bed.

"See you in the morning, 'Mione." Y/N said as Hermione smiled. "We'll talk about Enola tomorrow."

"See you in the morning, Y/N." Hermione said before she headed up to the girls dorm and went to bed resting themselves for the trials of the next day...