Bath Time Discovary

Y/N and Wednesday arrived in the Prefects bathroom, checking to see if it was clear before changing into their swimming costumes, Wednesday was wearing a black one piece swimsuit while Y/N was wearing scarlet coloured swim shorts.

As the swimming pool sized bath filled with water, which had a thick layer of bubbly foam on top and bubbles were rising from it, Y/N and Wednesday took their eggs and walked to the edge of the water, with Y/N stepping in first, quickly acclimating himself to the heat of the water as he lowered himself into the water and sat down, his head and shoulders poking out through the foam, making Wednesday laugh at the sight.

"Laugh it up shorty." Y/N said as Wednesday burst into a fit of laughter, she should be offended, or in the case of Y/N, annoyed slightly, but she couldn't be when he looked the way he did now.

She stepped into the bath and lowered herself down into the water, the foam blocking her view of a drop, she nearly fell into the water but Y/N caught her. the pair looking into one another's eyes as they smiled.

Wednesday's head was just above the foam, Y/N leaned in and kissed her as she returned the kiss, the two of them smiling into the kiss before finally breaking it apart.

"So, who first?" Y/N asked as Wednesday looked at him.

"We go together." Wednesday said as Y/N nodded, the two of them took a breath and pinched their noses before diving under the water. They both opened their eggs and began listening to a voice singing.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
An hour long you'll have to look,
To recover what we took.

When Y/N and Wednesday resurfaced they looked at each other.

"The black lake, we need to breath under water for an hour." Y/N said as he and Wednesday put the eggs on the side of the bath, they looked around before turning back to each other. "I suppose it seems a waste to not enjoy the bath."

They both smiled at one another before sitting down, with Wednesday having to sit on Y/N's lap to stop her head disappearing under the foamy bubbles, she grabbed a book from her bag and began to read it as she leaned back into Y/N's chest. Y/N listened to her reading as he read over her shoulder, looking at the book in her hands, occasionally getting splashed in the face when Wednesday noticed his eyes wandering slightly, she smirked at him, knowing this flirty attitude he had was only for her in private moments, she loved that she had brought this side out of him. She knew his flirting with Fleur was purely for the case and knew that this was Y/N making up for it, she chuckled when he grabbed a dollop of the foam bubbles and put them on top of her head.

"Are you happy?" Y/N asked as Wednesday looked at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm happy." Wednesday said as she turned and looked at Y/N. "Are you?"

Y/N looked distant as the memories of him and Wednesday flashed to mind, the memories of him and his friends. 

"Yes. I'm happy." Y/N said as Wednesday kissed him.

"Good." Wednesday said sinisterly as she looked at him. "Cause I would personally make life hell for the person who made you unhappy."

"I know you would. My little grim reaper." Y/N said as he chuckled. Wednesday smirked.

"My little brainbox." Wednesday said as they both completely dropped their grim facades and just lived a little.

The couple began making out in the bathroom as they allowed their emotions to win out for once. Wednesday smirked seductively at Y/N as she began kissing his neck and Y/N knew where this was going.

"Not yet." Y/N said as Wednesday looked at him. "I'd love to, but lets wait until we're legal age."

"Yeah. Birthday treat for next year." Wednesday said as Y/N chuckled.

"I don't object to the kissing though." Y/N said as Wednesday smirked and they returned to passionately making out, until eventually they got out of the water and drained it from the bath before getting dried and changed, returning to the Gryffindor common room, welcomed with the faces of Harry and Hermione smirking knowingly...