The Graveyard (Part 2/2)...

"Nooo!" Harry yelled as Y/N lay motionless, dead on the floor. Harry fought to get away from the statue that was holding him with all of his strength but the statue wouldn't budge. Wednesday climbed to her feet and rushed over to Y/N and looked down at his body.

"Such a shame, I thought he would be less foolish." Bella remarked as he watched Voldemort walk over to the dead body and use his foot to turn Y/N's head.

"And he showed such potential." Voldemort said as Harry continue struggled.

"Don't you touch him!" Harry snapped at Voldemort who turned to face him at last.

"Harry! Oh, I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The Boy Who Lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? Yes, shall I? It was love. You see, when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her son, she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic. Something I did not foresee. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed." Voldemort said as he rushed over to Harry and jammed his right index finger onto Harry's scar. "I can touch you now."

Harry screamed in agony as Voldemort revelled in Harry's torment. Wednesday went for Y/N's dropped wand but she was stopped by a spell restraining her.

"Astonishing what a few drops of yours and Y/N's blood will do, eh, Harry?" Voldemort remarked before walking away and making the statue release Harry. "Pick up your wand Potter! I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up! You've been taught how to duel at the school, Y/N was a poor display but a display nonetheless. First, we bow to each other."

Voldemort bowed as Harry stood still, wand in hand.

"Come on, now, Harry. The niceties must be observed. Dumbledore and Y/N wouldn't want you to forget your manners now, would they? I said, bow!" Voldemort said as he used his wand to force Harry to bow. "That's better! And now! Crucio!"

Voldemort tortured Harry with crucio, Potter was in agony on the floor as Voldemort and his death eaters rejoiced in Harry's agony.

"Crucio!" Voldemort cast again, when he stopped Harry was struggling as he looked over to Y/N's dead body. "Attaboy Harry. Your parents and Y/N would be proud. Especially your filthy muggle mother and your mutant brother."

Harry felt the rage well up inside him and tried to fight back.

"Expelliar-" Harry tried to cast but Voldemort threw him a few feet.

"I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight, if they speak of you, they'll speak only of how you... begged for death. And I, being a merciful Lord...obliged. Get up!"

Voldemort used magic to lift Harry to his feet. As Voldemort turned away to get into a duelling position again, Harry took the chance and tried to run to cover.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!" Voldemort ranted as he tried to kill Harry but Harry managed to get to cover. He looked over to his dead brother's body. Harry took a breath and emerged from around the cover to look at Voldemort, both were holding their wands.

"You killed my best friend, he might have spared you, not me! Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

The two spells clashed with one another in a green and red stream as both Harry and Voldemort fought to destroy the other.

Voldemort's spell began to overpower Harry's it edged closer to Harry as he tried his best to fight eventually gaining an upper hand, Harry's spell began overpowering Voldemort's, one of the Death Eaters went to intervene but Voldemort stopped him.

"Do nothing! He's mine to finish!" Voldemort commanded. "He's mine!"

A bright aura surrounded Harry and Voldemort, emanating from the point where the two spells were clashing. Suddenly blue orbs began to float from Voldemorts wand, it was all of the people he had killed. The old man from Harry's dram, and then Harry's parents.

"Harry, when the connection is broken, you have to get to the Portkey. We can all linger for a moment to give you some time, but only a moment. Do you understand?" James Potter's ghost said. Wednesday checked Y/N's pulse and found it to be normal, she smirked slightly and grabbed Y/N's wand and put it into Y/N's hand. She stood up with her own wand in her hand and ran over to Harry, Lucius grabbed one of his colleagues wands and pointed it at Wednesday.

"Harry. Let go. Sweetheart, you're ready. Let go. Let go!"

Harry broke the connection, the spirits all flew at Voldemort, Harry looked back as Voldemort appeared, but the Dark Lord had yet to face one more surprise, Harry smiled as he looked back and saw a blue glow like the spirits, Voldemort locked on to Harry and was about to cast the curse, but he was interrupted, Wednesday punched him as Harry rushed over to her and joined her at Y/N's body, the pair of them grabbing Y/N as Harry summoned the cup to his hand. The three of them escaping with the portkey...