Warming up...

Y/N woke up the next morning and realised his head was on Wednesday's shoulder, after a few minutes he looked up to see Wednesday's neutral face

"Sorry." Y/N said as he sat up Wednesday went to speak but stopped herself, letting out a sigh.

The pair got into their tournament uniforms, with Wednesday wearing the same suit she wore for the Poe cup but without the cat ears. Y/N meanwhile was merely wearing his normal clothes.

"I'll go and then you leave the room five minutes after me, that way no one suspects anything." Wednesday said as Y/N walked over to her and helped her to fasten up her suit.

"Not that you need it, but good luck." Y/N said as he leaned in and kissed her, Wednesday smirked.

"You too." Wednesday said as she leaned in and practically French kissed Y/N. Their lips locked until Wednesday broke the kiss and walked away with a sly smile on her face, as soon as she reached the door to the room, she turned and looked at Y/N with her neutral expression. "Good luck."

"Do you know your plan?" Y/N asked as Harry nodded.

"Yes, don't worry. What about you?"

"I'm making this up as I go." Y/N said with a smirk making Harry chuckle.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, about me and Ron, when we finish this challenge, I'll try and make up with him

"Y/N, I'm sorry, about me and Ron, when we finish this challenge, I'll try and make up with him. I promise." Harry said as Y/N nodded, they were interrupted by Fleur who tapped Y/N on the shoulder, Y/N turned around and Fleur pointed to Hermione poking her head through the wall of the tent.

Y/N walked over to Hermione who burst through the wall and hugged Y/N.

"Is Enola okay?" Y/N asked as Hermione silently nodded, knowing Y/N needed to focus and not worry about Enola right now.

They were smiling for a moment but stopped when a camera flash went off almost blinding them, Y/N turned his head to the Camera man and the ever irritating Skeeter.

"Young love. Oh, how...mmm...stirring. If everything goes...unfortunately today, you two may even make the front page." Skeeter said as Y/N was about to bite back with a remark but Fleur stepped in.