Into The Maze

At the sun began to set, everyone gathered by the giant maze that had been erected specially for the tournament. The Champions began to arrive, Cedrics father escorted him on, Fleur walked on by herself, Igor escorted Krum, Dumbledore escorted Harry, Sherlock escorted Y/N, John (Bella in disguise) escorted Enid, And Morticia escorted Wednesday.

"Silence!" Dumbledore roared using the amplify spell on his wand. "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the tri wizard cup, deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now as Mr Diggory...Mr Potter...and Mr Holmes...are tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr Krum...Miss Addams...and Miss Delacour. The first person to touch the cup, will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather round."

The champions all gathered around Dumbledore.

"In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something even more challenging. You see people change in the maze. Oh, find the cup if you can. But be very wary. You could just lose yourselves along the way." Dumbledore warned as Y/N turned to Harry and nodded, then to Cedric, then to Wednesday, and then to Fleur.

"Good luck, may the best Mage win." Y/N said as they all nodded in agreement.

"Champions, prepare yourselves!" Dumbledore announced as the champions all readied, with Y/N feeling an overwhelming sense of concern with the unknowns of the maze.

Y/N, Harry and Cedric all waited for the cannon and then the bang came, Cedric and Harry walked in hesitantly, Y/N turned to Enola and sent her a smile, for some reason he felt like it was more to reassure himself than her.

As they walked into the maze, the entrances closed behind them and the first three contestants were all hit with the sense of loneliness, Y/N walked cautiously through the Maze looking for anything, mostly for Harry, Y/N wandered through the maze until he eventually felt like he was going in circles, he heard running and saw Fleur running frantically, she looked terrified, like something was after her, he decided to help. He followed her until he heard a scream, he found her being chased by a branch.

"Courir! (Run!)" Y/N said as he took her hand and lead her away from the persuing branches.

"Le labyrinthe est vivant ! (The maze is alive!)" Fleur said. Y/N said nothing and they kept running until they were in the clear.

"Reste ici, si tu veux, je vais chercher les autres et les sortir d'ici. (Stay here, if you want, I'll get the others and get them out of here.)" Y/N said as he went to walk away but before he could he heard branches creaking, he turned to see Fleur get dragged into the Maze walls and he couldn't save her. He picked up Fleurs wand and used Periculum to send a flare into the sky from her wand, hoping that the teachers could save her.

In the distance, Y/N heard Enid scream, he sprinted off in her direction and found her disappear into the walls of the Maze.

"Fuck." Y/N muttered to himself as he hear running to his left and saw Harry. The two friends began looking for Cedric to warn him, but they realised that they had bigger things to worry about, like the walls of the maze seemingly trying to crush them by chasing them around closing behind them, Y/N and Harry took a page from the Y/N directive in these situations, they done the brave thing and ran as fast as they could eventually finding themselves what looked like a stones throw away from the cup. They began jogging towards the cup until they heard Krum shouting at them.

"Get down!" Cedric said as Harry dropped to the floor and Y/N simply dropped Krum by avoiding his spell and punching him square in the face with enough force to overthrow a small government.

"Are you two alright?" Y/N asked turning to Cedric and Harry, Wednesday arrived around the corner and looked at them.

"Yes, you?"

"Feeling better now, I've been wanting to do that since the ball." Y/N remarked as they all saw the cup, they began sprinting towards it with Y/N and Harry fighting Cedric who was beginning to lose himself, the branches were whipping at their shins as they were running and one tripped Cedric up, the branches began to attack him. The two friends both stopped, Wednesday kept running but stopped by the cup in case it was a trick on Cedrics part, they thought for a moment and could hear Cedric pleading them, they glanced at one another and nodded to one another, they headed back and decided to help Diggory. They used reducto on the branches and helped Cedric to his feet.

They all caught their breath for a moment.

"Tha-thanks." Cedric said as he caught his breath.

"No problem." Y/N and Harry said in unison.

"You know, for a moment there, I thought you were both-- You were both gonna let it get me." Cedric said as Y/N looked at him

"For a moment, so did we." Y/N said warily.

"Some game, huh?" Cedric remarked as Y/N and Harry nodded to him in agreement.

"Yep, some game." Y/N said as they heard branches crackling and the walls began closing, getting closer to them. "Go!"

The three began to sprint as fast as they could, reaching the cup where Wednesday was waiting to see if Y/N would need her help, together the four of them grabbing hold of the cup...