Self Defence

Y/N and Harry were walking through the corridor discussing what they knew about the first challenge, Y/N had warned Wednesday and Fleur about the Dragons, and now he and Harry were going to warn Cedric. As they walked through the corridors they could see people wearing badges calling Y/N and Harry cheats and saying they stink, some wore badges calling Y/N a freak, or calling Y/N the son of a whore and a psychopath, though they were rare thanks to Snape taking the ones calling Y/N a freak, psychopath and Son of a whore off of people and giving them a detention. Snape appeared to be keeping an eye on Y/N, like he was tailing him.

Y/N and Harry walked to the garden courtyard passing more students with the badges. A student shoved Y/N as they walked past.

"Watch it, Psycho." The student said as Harry paused and turned to look at the student who had insulted Y/N. "Hey, Potter. What's it like being best friends with someone as crazy as you. He belongs in Azkaban just like his stupid bitch mother."

Harry had a half smile with a look more akin to one of disbelief than joy, he slowly and subtly shifted his weight onto the back foot.

Y/N was talking to Fleur, being as charming as possible as he spoke to her, ignoring the loud crack of a bone breaking murmurs of students who saw the incident.

"I'm zorry about zose 'orrible badges people are wearing." Fleyr said as Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. That means...that means a lot." Y/N said as Fleur looked at him and brushed her hand on his arm momentarily like she was trying to lift his spirits. "Anyway, sorry to dash but me and Potter have a meeting so um..."

"I'll be in zee library eef you want to talk later?" Fleur asked as Y/N thought about it for a minute before nodding.

"Mr Potter! Detention!" A Teacher's voice called out as Harry turned around.

"Worth it!" Potter called out as Y/N turned back to Fleur.

"Um, yes, yeah, sure. I'll...I'll stop by later." Y/N said as Fleur nodded. Y/N looked over to Harry walking over and looked over Potter's shoulder to see a seventh year student holding what looked to be at least a broken nose and a busted lip, his top lip covered in blood from both the broken nose and the cut on it.

 Y/N looked over to Harry walking over and looked over Potter's shoulder to see a seventh year student holding what looked to be at least a broken nose and a busted lip, his top lip covered in blood from both the broken nose and the cut on it

"What was all that about?" Y/N asked as Harry looked at him.

"Apparently it's against school rules to chin a seventh year for picking on a fourth year." Harry said as He and Y/N continued walking. As Y/N and Harry tried to go through a doorway a group of students tried to block them off, showing them the Psychopath badges and the potter stinks badges.

"Excuse me." Harry said, trying to remain calm, eventually he just shoved past them.

Y/N went to get past but the students still blocked him off and offered more resistance.

"We let Harry past easy because Dumbledore wouldn't like it if we hurt the chosen one, but you. No one would care if a freak got cursed." The students said as Y/N sighed.

"Excuse me." Y/N said as the students laughed. "I asked nicely."

With that, before the students could draw their wands Y/N had drawn his and sent his head colliding with one student on the nose, sending them falling backwards.

"Lower the wand...now." Y/N said coldly as the student lowered her wand.

Y/N walked over to Cedric and Harry.

"--They've got one for each of us." Harry explained to Cedric.

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly." Y/N answered.

"And, um...Fleur and Krum, do they...?"

"Y/N told them just before he joined up with me." Harry stated as Y/N nodded.

"Okay. Hey listen. About the badges, I've told them not to wear them but--"

"It's fine

As Y/N and Harry were about to leave, Harry spotted Ron and approached him for a confrontation, Y/N shook his head and stood well away from the scene. Crabbe went to cast flipendo on Y/N who saw it out of the corner of his eye, drawing his wand in an instant and turning on his heel like it was a James Bond Gun barrel.

"Protego! Stupify!" Y/N cast, stunning Crabbe.

"Flipendo!" Y/N cast as Crabbe flew into the air and landed face down on the floor

"Flipendo!" Y/N cast as Crabbe flew into the air and landed face down on the floor. Goyle tried to get involved but Y/N was too fast. "Expelliarmus! Incarcerous!" 

Goyle fell face first onto the floor as Y/N put his wand away, with Harry and Ron looking on in shock at what they had just seen.

Y/N simply walked away, leaving everyone in complete shock at seeing Y/N practically manhandle two of the schools seemingly most intimidating thugs. It seemed that the attack had done nothing more than put Y/N in a bad mood, the next person he saw wearing the badge insulting his mother he was going to turn into a ferret, see how brave they were then, his emotions compromising him for a short while after the fight...