Voldemort's Back

Harry and Wednesday appeared at the entrance to the maze, holding onto Y/N as people cheered thinking that Harry had won and Cedric was lying, but then Fleur screamed and Hermione cried out as she ran down to Harry and Y/N.

"Harry! Harry?!" Dumbledore called as he rushed over to Harry who was crying over his dead best friend.

"For god's sake Dumbledore! What's happened?!" Fudge demanded as a crowd gathered around Harry and Y/N.

"He's back. He's back. Voldemort's back! I couldn't leave Y/N." Harry broke down as the crowd went silent, Enola took Harry into an embrace as she looked down at her dead brother. Hermione was breaking down at seeing her first friend at Hogwarts lying on the floor seemingly dead.

"Y/N? No! Y/N?!" Enola cried out as she tried to 'wake him'. He wasn't responding.

"...Y/N." Sherlock muttered to himself as he looked at his son's dead body.

"Voldemort...Voldemort killed Y/N, he forced Y/N into a duel and then murdered him!" Harry sobbed.

Madame Pomfrey rushed over and done a check, bringing her ear to his mouth, she took a moment to listen, she turned to everyone.

"He's- he's dead." She stated as the crowd gasped.

Moody had to drag Harry away from Y/N's body and to his classroom.

"Albus, send everyone away." Pomfrey said as Dumbledore nodded.

"Everyone! Go back to your dormitories!" Dumbledore ordered as everyone was in shock. "Now!"

Everyone left as McGonagall for once looked shaken to her core, she ushered everybody away, until it was just family and the quintet all gathered around with Dumbledore.

Y/N opened his eyes and looked up at everyone before pulling a small ball out from his armpit. He looked to Wednesday and kissed her before standing up.

"Professor Dumbledore, I believe You might want to have a word with Professor Moody." Y/N said as he looked at Wednesday and smirked.

"Why?"

"Because he's not who he says he is." Y/N said as he he took his pipe out and lit it up. "Severus, you too, Poppy, you may be needed as well, someone might well be hurt. Father, you too, Enola can you go and tell Professor McGonagall to get to the D.A.D.A  classroom immediately. Oh, and of course, Wednesday, with me, come on everyone, I'm about to explain everything."

"You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done." Moody said as he grabbed Harrys arm and smeared his thumb with Potter's blood. "The blood that runs through these veins, now runs through the Dark Lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all...silenced the great Harry Potter."

Moody went to wave his wand to kill Harry, but the door was kicked open and stood there was Y/N Holmes.

"Get away from him!" Y/N boomed as Moody was in as much shock as Harry, Y/N grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and put his head through a glass cabinet and throwing him onto a chair, pinning him to the chair. "Professor Snape."

Snape approached and gave Moody verituserum, Y/N put his hand over Moody's mouth and pinched his nose shut, forcing him to swallow, when Y/N removed his hand he grabbed Moody by the throat.

"You know who I am?" Y/N demanded.

"Y/N Holmes."

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?!" Y/N demanded.